Taylor Swift-HUGE Announcement!

CBS News reports the Tay Tay Sleigh has landed at LAX.

Speculation is that the Princess of Pop will spend the night at her Beverly Hills house and either fly or drive to Vegas in the AM.

We are closing in on possibly the biggest event in our Country's history:

SUPER BOWL(TAYLOR'S VERSION)

Speculation is that the Princess of Pop will spend the night at her Beverly Hills house and either fly or drive to Vegas in the AM.

It's now the Taylor Bowl and the Swift Football league.

Some are saying that when Travis shoved his Head Coach it showed anger issues and Taylor better proceed with caution.

St. George UT airport is about two hrs from Vegas and served as overflow parking for several private jets. With a record-breaking 1000 private jets headed for the Super Bowl, they couldn't all park in Vegas. No word on whether Taylor was able to procure VIP parking in Vegas or if she had to park and drive from St. George. Life is hard.

From the Chief's Super Bowl after Party:

Earlier in the night, their partying was soundtracked by Swift’s "Fearless" hit "Love Story" and the couple pointed to each other as they sang the lyrics: “You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess.”

GAG!lol :)

Earlier in the night, their partying was soundtracked by Swift’s "Fearless" hit "Love Story" and the couple pointed to each other as they sang the lyrics: “You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess.”

Give it time - soon it might be the princess and the frog!

Okay, Okay!
I thought it was all kind of cute at first, but now I'm saturated and I need them to go away and be quiet for the off season.

I do have to say that the TikTok showing Tay with her Parents at the after party was really funny-the look she gives when the camera gets to her is hilarious.

Kudos to Tay-everyone can relate to unexpectedly being joined by their parents in a Club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter