Taylor Swift-HUGE Announcement!

St. George UT airport is about two hrs from Vegas and served as overflow parking for several private jets. With a record-breaking 1000 private jets headed for the Super Bowl, they couldn't all park in Vegas. No word on whether Taylor was able to procure VIP parking in Vegas or if she had to park and drive from St. George. Life is hard.
Nope. If the jet had to park outside of Vegas, they would drop her off in Vegas, then fly to the other airport to park the jet. .

What I really like about Swift is that is seems like she is just having fun. So many of these stars who started out in their teens end up all messed up because the missed out on things growing up. As a sports fan, there is really nothing better than winning a close huge game, no amount of money can replace that experience

And chugging a beer on the jumbotron was probably not the best look for her pre-teen fans.
when did she become their parents?

people were saying to drink every time she was shown on the screen and she played into it. she's a 34 year old woman, she can chug a beer at a football game if she wants to.

Hopefully millions of tween Swifties swiped their Daddies’ beer and are emulating their idol.

They’ll quickly learn that beer is horrendous.

That temper seems like a red flag for sure.
And after today,the drunkenness!

I can't think of the last time I've seen a Celebrity that drunk in public.

Or anyone for that matter.

Temper and drunkenness-horrible combo.

And I guess we are just supposed to overlook his disgusting posts about women because he deleted them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter