• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taylor Swift!!!

I just spent a God awful amount...but we are seeing Taylor in Indy on Nov 2!!!!!!! Dd turns 13 so we said do it!!! Floor seats and JW Marriott. My bank says says oooooooo but I'm so excited!!!!!
I don't know anything about her music, but I'm excited for your family. Getting a TS concert ticket seems to be the equivalent of a winning lottery ticket. I hope you all have a blast.

Edited to correct typo.

Last edited:

Yeah! I would go in a heartbeat if I had friends that wanted to go. My daughter is 20 yo now and was never really a fan so I have never been to one of her concerts. Sounds like you guys are going to have a fantastic time!

Yeah! I would go in a heartbeat if I had friends that wanted to go. My daughter is 20 yo now and was never really a fan so I have never been to one of her concerts. Sounds like you guys are going to have a fantastic time!
Ha ! I'd recruit you as my plus 1!

Have a great time! I saw her first leg of the tour at Metlife Stadium last year... one of the best concerts I've ever been to, if not THE best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter