TCD is proud to be an American!-July 4th at the Fort!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent hours today ignoring my children to get caught up on reading your TR. Now there is another one?? Will my laundry ever get done????

Seriously, I am enjoying the reading and learning so much. Thanks for taking the time!

YAY! :cool1:

There was a rumor on the boards that you were there for the 4th.

You are very famous, you know. I know that already and I'm new!

Carry on - I can't wait to read more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wizard:

I used to be novdisneydreams - but what about the other 11 months????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

TCD, once again you have entertained my wife an I with your awsome trip reports. I have never done a trip report yet due to I'm chasing the kids all the time at the fort and never have the time to take enough pics. Hopefully one day I'll make you proud...lol:cool1:

:yay: So glad I finished all my chores early enough to catch this!

I don't want to offend TCD but I think "bear rock" looks more like a sleeping dear, like Bambi's mom. BTW I always enjoy your trip reports and so does my non-Disney:scared1: husbend!! Can't wait for the next installment!

YIPEE!!! :yay::yay: another tr from TCD. How awesome that we are getting trip reports back to back. I have many months to go before we get to the fort so maybe you can go at least once or twice a month to help time go by :idea: Really thanks so much for working to keep all the rest of us entertained. :worship: carry on :) popcorn::

I'm waiting for the next part of the TCD TR !!!! I totally enjoy reading your post! Thanks for sharing.
popcorn::
Nancy

KFK will be so happy to hear the Cowboy beans are still available.

Anxiously awaiting your next installment...

:sad2: Dave, You know you wuz wrong for that! Now I may have to order the Cowboy beans just so I can post a pic! ;)

Great TR TCD! I'm neglecting DH right now to catch up! I must admit I was getting a little suspicious of your whereabouts......but quickly dismissed the idea since you just got back from the Fort!

More, more tell us more! :banana:

I was showing this thread to my Mom, we of course admired the fancy 5th wheel and the huge truck that pulls it, my mom says, "Ohh, that is how the other half lives!" I thought that was hilarious! Me being me, I would have asked for a tour! LOL!

I am so glad I stumbled on your latest report, loved the last one! You really make me homesick for the Fort, we had stayed there several times when our kids were really small. Thinking we may have to book a couple of nights there next trip.

For this visit, we were going to check them out from the Contemporary Resort. At one point, I toyed with the idea of watching the fireworks from atop BLT. But, getting to the BLT observation deck is a bit of a hassle, so we opted for the public observation deck on the fourth floor of the Contemporary Resort.

I have to ask, how did you ever get to the top of BLT? I have never stayed there but heard they are very strict about that.

Please keep the pictures coming, I love the ones where I scratch my head and say "How the heck did he get that shot?" :laughing:

:cool1: TCD, it was great to finaly meet you and all the other diser's. Hope to see everyone next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter