Technical Difficulties this morning?

I am hoping they get this thing fixed before the quest ends, or at least extend the quest a few hours.

It's kinda eerie looking at characters just standing still not talking in almost every room I enter. They are like zombies....:eek:

Oh! Some zombies are starting to vanish. Maybe things are getting fixed.

Good morning/afternoon all! Just got back home and came here hoping to see good prizes for the quest today, which I did. What I hoped NOT to find is the same old sunday morning problems!! ARG! Why does this happen every sunday morning? Its very tiring!

I just left Phinney's room. Phinney knows everyone is stuck on her quest because they cannot go to Adventureland, and says that is being worked on. I asked her if the quest could be extended so we would have a chance to finish after Adventureland, and she said that the quest turns off by itself. I wish I could give better news, but that's what Phinney said.

Well, i am back in line at 97 and going to see if Fin knows if they are extending or what is going on.

Good morning/afternoon all! Just got back home and came here hoping to see good prizes for the quest today, which I did. What I hoped NOT to find is the same old sunday morning problems!! ARG! Why does this happen every sunday morning? Its very tiring!

But what IS the prize??

BSOD 5 times of F5, and then a DC along with technical error message the 6th time! Come on...

Lion

I was just in the host room and asked Fin if she would be extending the quest.

A notice from Fin: She will not be extending the quest, because she can't. She says it will run into the next host event and it shuts off by itself.Also she stated that the Adventureland problem is being worked on.

I just left Phinney's room. Phinney knows everyone is stuck on her quest because they cannot go to Adventureland, and says that is being worked on. I asked her if the quest could be extended so we would have a chance to finish after Adventureland, and she said that the quest turns off by itself. I wish I could give better news, but that's what Phinney said.

Read Diz's post.

Doesn't sound like they're extending.

So how about they turn the quest back on after end time. Can't be that difficult! :rolleyes1

Well I guess I'm off to do something else now. The screen froze up on me and now there are so many people on the site, I can't log back in.

Finally got out of Emporium!!!!!!!!

I am on Main ST now but no one else is moving or talking. I can appear to do both...

What a ripoff. So they won't offer another time spot for the quest so others have the chance to finish it? And reading one of the other posts here I'm surprised that this is typical Sunday happenings at VMK. I would think they'd learn from prior mistakes. :sad2: Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. One would think they'd learn from past problems and make the needed changes. Why not have this quest a couple of times over the week, say on Sunday & Wednesday? I doubt it would jam up like this if there was at least one more time to do these special quests.

It's kinda eerie looking at characters just standing still not talking in almost every room I enter. They are like zombies....:eek:

Oh! Some zombies are starting to vanish. Maybe things are getting fixed.

Thanks for the update but still not working for me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter