• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Today is one of those unusual ones we get in December. Southwest winds for a day or 2 and it is suddenly t-shirt weather. The "normal" high today is 44.

Here is the temp at 0600 this morning. (Gotta love the 0615 meetings)

20201209_065415_copy_1134x637.jpg

Starting at 41, there's hope for a nice day.

And here it is.

20201209_153320_copy_1134x2016.jpg

62 at 3:30pm with the sun starting to go down. I think the high was 64. No where near a record. I think that was 75 according to the news.

The sun has been out all day. It's been gorgeous. Tomorrow is going to be 60 and then the rain starts. High by Monday will only be in the 30s.

j

Last edited:
Central Texas had a high of 80 today & tomorrow. Our mornings have been in the 40's. We are due a cold front Friday with rain, which we need.

We are due a cold front Friday with rain, which we need.
We could use the rain too. The weatherman said the 2nd half of December should be wetter and closer to normal temps. Wet and end of December temps translates into snow around here. We are way late on getting snow. We typically have our first measurable snow in late November. Nothing this year... yet.

This was November 11th last year. Not a lot, but certainly measurable. We had 2 more snows (with a lot more) by December 15th.

20191111_165205_copy_2016x1134.jpg

I need to watch the weather. I'm heading south with the camper on January 1st and getting the cover off the camper when it is frozen on will be tough.

j

Teamubr, Your home is beautiful & love the snow. We very seldom have snow. I am from West Texas & we did have snow, but not a lot.

Teamubr, Your home is beautiful & love the snow.
Thanks Gloria. It's 119 years old and there is always something to do. I love the look of snow, but why does it have to be so cold. By January, I'm done with it. Sadly we still have 4 more months to go by then.

j

Winter is finally here but the snow hole from tuesday missed us. The misses is wishing for some snow on her birthday next week. Who knows if we will get it.

@Teamubr We love white christmas ideal. And then by February we are done with jack frost and ready for warmer temps.

I would say it is a chilly start, but the average overnight low is 27. They are talking about a little snow Wednesday night, but upper 40s by the weekend. Our weather people like to use the "S" word when ever they can and they are tossing it around a lot for Christmas Eve. We'll see.

20201215_062752_copy_1134x2016.jpg

j

Our weather is crappy. It is cold and rainy, 39. Going to stay this way all day. I think my run will be in the parking garage up and down. Don't feel like being inside at the gym but not running in the rain and cold. It will be cold in the garage but at least it will be dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter