Tell me the "weather" where you live.

The temp on the truck read 50 when I was out a short while ago - a solid 10 degrees higher than expected. It's been a nice peek of sun and slightly warmer temps after such a dreadful run. Still a lot of snow out there, but this was a nice brief respite!

I have the balcony door open. Might sit outside and drink some wine. Its 68 outside. I ran early and it was definitely cold then but still decent only 40. I can actually run every day this week at 7 am instead of noon. It does work better for work. i just have to get up early.

I know. We are typically fortunate in that Winters aren’t too bad too long. Summer’s are hot and steamy though not as much as a lot of the South. All in all NC weather is pretty good.

I know. We are typically fortunate in that Winters aren’t too bad too long. Summer’s are hot and steamy though not as much as a lot of the South. All in all NC weather is pretty good.
Yes you are blessed with the climate there in NC...

32 here. Going to make it into the upper 40s. That's a pretty "normal" day for the end of February. We did hit 60 earlier in the week. It was great.

No real frigid spell in the long term forecast.

j

Unlike those of you in the south, we're far from out of winter up here in WI, but we have most certainly turned a corner. Much nicer now than it was a week ago, and it appears we will likely stay in this more normal range. The 24" of snow pack we had on Sunday was down to 14" yesterday. It will continue to drop slowly in the days ahead, which is important. A major spike in temps and/or rain can quickly cause widespread flooding when there is this much snow on the ground.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter