"Temperature increase to nine-seventy-five"

PandyPaws

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I had an afternoon PS at Liberty Tree Tavern Today. I got to the MK with a little spare time so I made a b-line over to ride the Carousel of Progress :)

I entered and found a front row seat, right in the center. The theater soon filled behind me...and we were on our way...

Theeeerrrrreee's and GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL Tomorrow.....

I had to chuckle when around the third stage I think it was, the gentleman to my right fell asleep :eek:

Anyway, as the show was concluding, you know the one...the Christmas setting, where the oven blows up....just as the song is sung for the final time...a CM breaks in on the PA and says sorry, due to some technicality, we will have to watch the scene again....and the theater does not rotate, and the scene begins again...along with some chuckles from the audience....

and we settle in to watch it again.....

"Temperature increase to nine-seventy-five" Ka-Boom....the oven blows up again....then scene ends, the song begins..and the theater is..... NOT moving :eek:

The audience it totally and completely silent, as though each and every one is holding their breath...and when the animatronics start the scene again, every one breaks out in hysterical laughter....and so it goes....

Temperature Increase to nine-seventy-five.....

Ka-Boom....

Theeeere's a GREAT Big beautiful Tomorrow.....

and here we sit....

again....

...and it begins again!!!

everyone is cracking up again....

and we lose the sound....

...and people are laughing louder...

all lights and motion are still functioning, the only thing we hear is the Video game that "Grandma" is playing.....

NOW....

Audience members begin supplying the dialogue........

I am cracking up so much I can hardly breath

a young teenager in the row behind me is moaning "the song...that song...NOT THE SONG again..."

no sound at all , but oven door flies open and smoke pours out...

again

:teeth:

now everyone is singing at the top of their lungs...

THEEEERRRRE"S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW.....

this is THE most hysterical version of this show I have ever seen....

the exit door finally opened up, the sunlight poured in and snapped us out of whatever it was that held us glued to our seats, and we all filed out

(and you know...any of us could have gotten up at any time and left....but it was just too funny, this odd moment in time :) )

What a memory, Donna. You must have been there with lots of other COP devotees if everyone could supply the dialog :)

Oh man! Somehow I missed that CoP is open right now! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait to see it!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I just love that show! What a hoot that must have been. :)

Coulda been worse - you coulda been stuck in the MK on the dollies' ride!!!! :earseek:

Too funny. :)

Really open! I saw it Saturday afternoon before meeting all the other folks for SpectroMagic. Don't know if it still is open or not.

I didn't get caught like Pandy but thought I might, especially after reading her account.

Between the next to the last and the last family scene, there was a very long delay before we started to move. The song was almost over before we rotated to the "Temperature increase to nine-seventy-five" scene.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter