Terri's Disigns

This is great!!! Any luck on the template for Mickey? I know my newphew would love Stitch, but Mickey would work just as well!!!

Thanks so much for these! They are awesome!

Hi,
I love your designs. They are so unique. I would love to have the etch a scketch design for my family. Could you please put the following names Mom, Dad and my DS name is Brandon. With the year 2012.

Thanks a bunch

I love the Epcot ones you just did in post 643

Could you please do two for me: one with the name Lee and one for Tové (don't worry if you can't get the accent on the e - it's the Alt Gr key when you hit the e but not all fonts have it).

Also I don't go til September so you can put me at the back of your list - no rush at all.

Many thanks

xx

Just got back from a wonderful vacation that included a quick trip to the "Land" (Not sure what to call Disneyland). We had never been there before, but had been to Disneyworld 4 times before. It was definitely different. I will try to get designs as soon as possible. :goodvibes

I am looking for my daughter. Their trip is June 25-July 3. The family name is Decker. with Wendell, Sarah, Abigail, and Emma. They are taking niece and nephew, (cousins) Elizabeth and Andrew. They are going to Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, and MGM. Thanks for your help.

Hi,
I love your designs. They are so unique. I would love to have the etch a scketch design for my family. Could you please put the following names Mom, Dad and my DS name is Brandon. With the year 2012.

Thanks a bunch

Here you go!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

Enjoy!! :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

I love the Epcot ones you just did in post 643

Could you please do two for me: one with the name Lee and one for Tové (don't worry if you can't get the accent on the e - it's the Alt Gr key when you hit the e but not all fonts have it).

Also I don't go til September so you can put me at the back of your list - no rush at all.

Many thanks

xx

Of course ::yes::

Enjoy!! :thumbsup2 and have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:)

I am looking for my daughter. Their trip is June 25-July 3. The family name is Decker. with Wendell, Sarah, Abigail, and Emma. They are taking niece and nephew, (cousins) Elizabeth and Andrew. They are going to Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, and MGM. Thanks for your help.

I would be happy to help, but need to know what designs you would like their names on. :goodvibes

I would be happy to help, but need to know what designs you would like their names on. :goodvibes

Sorry. The Animal Kingdom one that says "The Deckers" would be great. Another idea would be the castle with their names. Thanks for taking the time.

Sorry. The Animal Kingdom one that says "The Deckers" would be great. Another idea would be the castle with their names. Thanks for taking the time.

Here you go... :banana::woohoo:

Not sure about a castle :confused3 I don't remember doing one of those. You might check with another designer. :cutie: Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Here you go... :banana::woohoo:

Not sure about a castle :confused3 I don't remember doing one of those. You might check with another designer. :cutie: Have a blessed day!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Thank you. One more. I found AK for each child but Elizabeth. Could you do a AK one with her name? Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter