test Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
onecoolmama said:
Oh no!! Which one did you hear???!! Tell me, did you read it on the wall at the truck stop? That one is true...but I give discounts regualrs.

:listen: I am listening

Nope no truck stop unless......its a Disney ;) :rolleyes1

WOW word spreads fast!! I just did that yesterday at like 5pm! Are you proud of me!! YAY!! It is official.

Now I have to figure out where I am going to be going the two weekends! I was thinking about the swan and dolphin, but I am really thinking also about an MK resort. Just becuse that is where we spend most of our time. Decisions Decisions.

And BTW..THANK YOU!! I really was just asking him for info on the process, like you told me to. That way, I knew what I was doing. It works out for me though. I would rather pay him for his services than pay a stranger. :banana:

Well Im happy you guys finally have ressies. Our first weekend is in limbo too. Tony wants us to stay at Pop and we probably will but I would love to stay at AKL but I guess that will be for another trip.
I know you have been gone for a while so I dont know if you knew we have ressies at BCV Oct 26-28.

4greatboys said:
Well Im happy you guys finally have ressies. Our first weekend is in limbo too. Tony wants us to stay at Pop and we probably will but I would love to stay at AKL but I guess that will be for another trip.
I know you have been gone for a while so I dont know if you knew we have ressies at BCV Oct 26-28.

YAY!! No I didnt know that.. I was thinking about staying in on of the rooms there for the weekend, not DVC, just the resort. I really wanted Boardwalk, but Nick told me it wasnt available, plus he said the rooms are bigger at OKW! I know Dh would love to stay at the Yatch Club, but I think I am going to do that for his 30th. So, I really think for us the MK resorts make the most sense. But we will see.

Do you know what date the MNSSHP is again? And the illuminations party is? I need to get a sitter for that, so i need to start planning where I am going to be and who I am going to use..blah blah.

What do you do..put all the kids in one room and you and David in the other?

Speaking of David.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!!

ok, seriously, I am sooo late to the gym. Talk to you later.

onecoolmama said:
YAY!! No I didnt know that.. I was thinking about staying in on of the rooms there for the weekend, not DVC, just the resort. I really wanted Boardwalk, but Nick told me it wasnt available, plus he said the rooms are bigger at OKW! I know Dh would love to stay at the Yatch Club, but I think I am going to do that for his 30th. So, I really think for us the MK resorts make the most sense. But we will see.

Do you know what date the MNSSHP is again? And the illuminations party is? I need to get a sitter for that, so i need to start planning where I am going to be and who I am going to use..blah blah.

What do you do..put all the kids in one room and you and David in the other?

Speaking of David.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!!

ok, seriously, I am sooo late to the gym. Talk to you later.

Thanks for David's b-day wishes!
OKW rooms are bigger--we love them. We get a 2 bdrm since there used to be 6, now 7, of us. The teens stay in the 2nd bdrm and Evan and Connor sleep with David and I just like at home. Except on our June trip when Evan wanted to sleep with his cousin Alec.
We are just staying at BCV because I want that location and want to let the boys swim at SAB.
So far Illuminations Dessert Party is sch for Oct 23 and looks like most of the group is going to MNSSHP 10/25.

HHMMM...I am not sure about the group ressies, I would think so, but what do I know.

Well, I have to tell you that I have my October trip booked, my August trip I have the plane tickets, but my June Trip I have nothing except a date..and even that is settled. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am working backwards this year. :crazy:

no more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks!!!!!

rosita.gif

hey i found some boots for ed to wear when he is out trimming the bushes in the winter!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pPOLO2-1638167_standard_dt.jpg

hey mac--how are you doing???? 2 hours is a long time to hold your mouth open!!! :guilty:

Question:

What do you all use for Anti wrinkle cream? I am running out and I was thinking about switching if there is a better product out there.

onecoolmama said:
Question:

What do you all use for Anti wrinkle cream? I am running out and I was thinking about switching if there is a better product out there.

Answer: You are too young to have wrinkles............. :rotfl2:

I will be back after dinner, I just got in from what was supposed to be a "me" day that turned into do for "them" day................ :guilty: But...maybe that means another day out this week afterall................... :banana:

Those are one pair of funky looking boots Pam.............

mac, are you OK???? answer us..... :listen:

onecoolmama said:
Question:

Answer: You are too young to have wrinkles............. :rotfl2:

I will be back after dinner, I just got in from what was supposed to be a "me" day that turned into do for "them" day................ :guilty: But...maybe that means another day out this week afterall................... :banana:

Those are one pair of funky looking boots Pam.............

mac, are you OK???? answer us..... :listen:

Top of the ninth Riveria goes to the wind up..... swing and way back way back .... 2 run homer by the Captain Jason Veritek tying the game thats 3 blown save in a row against the Red Sox....

edcrbnsoul said:
Top of the ninth Riveria goes to the wind up..... swing and way back way back .... 2 run homer by the Captain Jason Veritek tying the game thats 3 blown save in a row against the Red Sox....

LET'S GO YANKEES
clap, clap, clap,clap,clap
LET'S GO YANKEES

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter