test Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
AND THE YANKEES WIN! THE YANKEES WIN!!! THE YANKEES WIN!!!!!

If i am not mistaken--that is two in a row! ;) :teeth:

Momma, check with me later about wrinkle cream...LOL....I still can't believe you are asking this stuff at your age.............. :flower:

Ok well, I decided a bit ago that if I started using it, it would be preventative maintance. But I dont think it is working all that well :crazy:

So I figured if you guys use a product that is really good, I shoudl switch!

i use the mary kay stuff! It seems to work pretty good. there is two different kind of stuff--the night time stuff that is suppose to take away wrinkles and the day time solution that protects your skin from the sun and environment.

okay i am off to my new class! wish me luck!!! :cheer2:

I sure hope there is more people here when i get back--or i might have to take over mac's job and do some decorating in her honor!!

Mac--how are you doing--come and fill us in!!!!

Hope you are doing alright!!! :grouphug:

Hey Pam, I forgot that you are close and personal with Mary Kay ;)

Have to watch AI tonight, and then I should be around....what new class are you taking? If you told me, I'm sure I filed it away in my brain...and promptly forgot.........age thing you know....... :earboy2:

It was so nice here today...now I'm sneezing from all this fresh air.....

yes, it has been a very long and painful day for me.

left the house at 7 and returned at 1......2 1/2 hours in the chair, but he gave me a script for my dope, so not a bad deal, except they don't do the trick.

took a nap at 2 to 5, got up did dinner now just chillin'

have to go, american idol on

will see you later

Mic - her class is how to lose weight correctly class! Pam I hope you have fun

Mac - I am glad it isnt too bad, but yes, i am sure it is a LONG day. DH is watch Apprentice, so no AI for me.

I wil be in and out tonight. AR is on after and I love that show.

Well, the kids on AI did pretty good with show tunes, but I just wasn't in to it too much...I rather like seeing them sing more contemporary stuff and what Bo does best........ROCK N ROLL....I figure either Scott or Anthony might be the goner this week....but it is hard to predict how America will vote...

Glad you are back with us mac, but sorry you had a rough day...I'm so tired this evening...I got woke up once again by the phone ringing this morning...I do much better waking up under my own steam than being woke up..I may retire at a reasonable hr. tonight............if none of my friends wants to gab......... ;)

When have you ever known a time over the past 7 months that we didnt want to gab :rotfl:

I missed the show, but i did catch a blob at one point and let me just say that sweater was so ugly!!

Who picks out Ryans clothes!! BLECH!

onecoolmama said:
I missed the show, but i did catch a blob at one point and let me just say that sweater was so ugly!!

Who picks out Ryans clothes!! BLECH!

.....he is getting rather tiresome

back from my class--back from the grocery store and i just have to tell you all-- I think i am going to die before these two weeks are up!!! :guilty:

pkasbohm said:
back from my class--back from the grocery store and i just have to tell you all-- I think i am going to die before these two weeks are up!!! :guilty:

Are you starting the South Beach?

mickey4ver said:
.....he is getting rather tiresome

I never liked him! He is annoying (would I say that in front of mickey...YES) :rotfl:

1.gif

4.gif

not fond of snakes and the above....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter