Thanksgiving Dinner Reservations - not a single one available

Had to get up at 4 am (calling from Hawaii) & was on hold for 40 minutes, but was able to get a Storytellers reservation!! I just hope I can go back to sleep I'm so excited!

Last edited:
I received a confirmation email, but don't see the reservations in my disney account or in the app. When I try to link them, I get an error. Does anyone else see theirs for the Disneyland Hotel buffet?

Yes, took FOREVER. I called in starting at 7, and after 5 mins of redials, I got thru, hit the "If you have a hotel reservations" button, and was promptly disconnected. So, dialed for another 30 mins, got thru and sat on hold for 50 mins. In the mean time, I booked back up reservations at the Disneyland Hotel feast. (We are a party of 15, so couldn't book online....)

i started calling around 7:30am, like Malcon 10t said, if you picked the option "press 1 if you have a hotel reservation", it will take you to enter in an extension, then disconnect you, i did that twice.. so just dialed another 56 times, finally connected, hold for another 37 mins, finally went online and was able to reserve a spot for Disneyland Hotel Fall Festival Feast (party of 5). so look online first if you have a smaller party, and just be patient and keep dialing.

remember if you booked the Disneyland hotel Thanksgiving buffett, you will only have 3 days if you wish to cancel.

Most places still available but Storyteller's filled up quick. Some of the menu's are odd, cafe orleans is only showing a Monte Cristo turkey sandwich as their Thanksgiving option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter