"That's not my stop and I'm almost outta gas!!" Adults only anniversary trip! TR

We went with our kiddos and my parents for our trip a couple of weeks ago, but DH and I got to enjoy a date night in the parks while we were there and it was SO much fun! We ended up staying in DL until almost 1am browsing the shops, so by the time we were heading back through DTD to get to our hotel everything was closed and we were STARVING (why we didn't eat earlier, I have no idea - we must have been having too much fun!) . Someone told us that they thought Trader Sam's was open until 1:30, so we headed over that way. Of course the kitchen had closed already, but I still got a drink (pretty sure it was the same one you had!) and that pineapple garnish might have been the best part. Ha!

A trip with just DH and I would be amazing. I didn't think it would be somewhere I'd consider going without kids until we had our date night there and both agreed we could of spent a few more days on that date ;-)

We went with our kiddos and my parents for our trip a couple of weeks ago, but DH and I got to enjoy a date night in the parks while we were there and it was SO much fun! We ended up staying in DL until almost 1am browsing the shops, so by the time we were heading back through DTD to get to our hotel everything was closed and we were STARVING (why we didn't eat earlier, I have no idea - we must have been having too much fun!) . Someone told us that they thought Trader Sam's was open until 1:30, so we headed over that way. Of course the kitchen had closed already, but I still got a drink (pretty sure it was the same one you had!) and that pineapple garnish might have been the best part. Ha!

A trip with just DH and I would be amazing. I didn't think it would be somewhere I'd consider going without kids until we had our date night there and both agreed we could of spent a few more days on that date ;-)

It's such a different experience without the kids! My DH never went growing up and I tried convincing him before we had kids but he was seriously not into it. I wanted him to experience the park and to be able to ride rides we couldn't go on when it was just us and the the kids. I think taking other family members is kind of the best of both worlds! My in-laws said they don't want to come until the kids are "old enough to really enjoy it" so okay, guess they won't be coming with us next time lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter