Comfort Station includes
1. Towels and Face towels
2. All H2o skin and hair products
Private Pool includes
1. Towels
2. Snack bar
3. Free beer( 12pm-7pm)

There are no bugs or lizards and it never gets to Hot or Cold in this loop

I booked a site for September here. They are filling up fast, though.

Can you order the additional "Animal Add On" package to include snakes, squirrels, and... otters?

Sorry the 3000 loop has it own dog park were dogs are groomed as they leave also included

What I really like about the 3000 loop is it has the BEST sites in the BEST loop near a comfort station and close to the Marina, Outpost bus stop, and the Meadows area! I mean, where else can you stand out in front of your camper and see all three of these areas at once?

Anybody want to split the cost on a site ? We'll put up clotheslines, get the RV power washed and cut thru other peoples sites. All the while wearing our green thongs and parked on the grass. :lmao:

Anybody want to split the cost on a site ? We'll put up clotheslines, get the RV power washed and cut thru other peoples sites. All the while wearing our green thongs and parked on the grass. :lmao:

Sharing sites is allowed, but only for non smokers with children who just want to loop on their bikes.

I hear sometime this year Disney is going to break ground on the 4000 loop it will offer everything the 3000 loop offers and it will be Kid free plus more But still NO free dining plan

I got a free dining plan but it cost me $100 per day. For 100 bucks, Disney lets you call it whatever you want.

Count me in. Can we get the peacock add on package? I started going after peacocks were displaced. Thought....displaced peacocks. Maybe we can get some stimulus money to help bring back the peacocks? Just a thought.

i was always mad that the peacocks wouldn't peck at my wheels. Guess if I cleaned the wheels once in a while, they would have harrassed me, too.

I'm in! Maybe the RV power washer guy will give us a 2 for 1 special or at least a good discount. How about tanning while wearing the GT? Can we park more than 1 vehicle on the grass? :lmao:

I hear sometime this year Disney is going to break ground on the 4000 loop it will offer everything the 3000 loop offers and it will be Kid free plus more But still NO free dining plan

Guess I'm stuck w/the 3000 loop being that I have 2 kiddos. :sad2: That's not right! ...wait a minute! Since no free dining plan will be offerred in the 4000 loop I guess it won't matter anyway. OK, I feel better now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter