***The almost annual Tony Romas dis meet (Menu link added)***

Looks like we got back at about the same time Natalie

We had a great weekend, with the highlight being the Dis meet and getting to know so many of you that we have seen posting on here for so long.

Roll on the next one :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 glad to hear you are home, that was a loooong journey for you all :hug:

It was a lovely way to pass an afternoon, apart from the football result :lmao:

I have my (ahem, Anna and Poppy's) photos ready to post. Here? or a new thread?

About 8pm for us also, just under 3 hours so not too bad.
Great to meet you all, would have probably been better without the football cutting it short but there is always next time.

We were seated at two long tables and I felt bad that I had my back to others and I didn't get to mingle more between courses, my girls kept me on my toes a little. Thank you to everybody for a lovely afternoon and I hope my daughter's photography sessions didn't annoy too much! A special thanks to Daniel for being such a friendly playmate to Anna and Poppy, all I've heard since is "Daniel did this Dad, and then Daniel tickled us....." :lmao: Thanks to Tony as well for the minor medical advice :thumbsup2

DSCF1010.jpg

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1025.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1036.jpg

DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF1064.jpg

DSCF1066.jpg

DSCF1050.jpg

Great pics Joanne. I am so shattered I am heading off to bed so will try and upload mine tomorrow - although it may take me a while to weed out the millions of pictures of Poppy and Anna that Daniel took - something tells me he was quite taken with your two girls, Joanne ;)

Just wanted to say what a lovely day we had today and how nice it was to see so many new faces and make some new friends :) Also wanted to add how much we enjoyed spending the day (well, half of it) with Kenny, Elaine, Bradley and Taylor yesterday, we had a lot of fun :hug:

Great pics Joanne. I am so shattered I am heading off to bed so will try and upload mine tomorrow - although it may take me a while to weed out the millions of pictures of Poppy and Anna that Daniel took - something tells me he was quite taken with your two girls, Joanne ;)

Just wanted to say what a lovely day we had today and how nice it was to see so many new faces and make some new friends :) Also wanted to add how much we enjoyed spending the day (well, half of it) with Kenny, Elaine, Bradley and Taylor yesterday, we had a lot of fun :hug:

:lmao: Not as many pics as I have of your Daniel!

Great photos Joanne, it looks like you all had a great time :)

Thanks Mandy, we did. I didn't take the photos, I left it to the girls to keep them busy ;)

great pictures Joanne :thumbsup2

Nice one of you guys:)

Bryan and I really enjoyed ourselves this afternoon, it was so nice to meet everyone. :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Shame about the footie :sad2:

awww lovely pics:goodvibes about to turn in but wanted to say it was so nice to see so many old friends and finally get to meet others, just sorry i couldnt stay longer:sad2: Thank you Tony for organising another wonderful meet, roll on the 4th annual one next year:thumbsup2

Thank you Tony for organising another wonderful meet, roll on the 4th annual one next year:thumbsup2

Yes, thank you Tony :flower3: and we will look forward to the one next year. :thumbsup2

Joanne, those are great photos your girls took. What lovely little girls they are :lovestruc in fact, what a great crowd of DISkids there today, all a real credit to their parents. :thumbsup2

DSCF1010.jpg

Claire (Chilly), Mike and Daniel (my DS)

DSCF1011.jpg

Rhiannon (my DD), Nat (NatalieLongstaff) and me (wilma-bride)

DSCF1013.jpg

Me and Nat

DSCF1015.jpg

From L-R David (Wickesy), Ray (Wickesy's Dad) and Gary (my DH)

DSCF1016.jpg

Matt (Boss Hogg)

DSCF1023.jpg

Daniel and Poppy (PoppyAnna's DD)

DSCF1021.jpg

Daniel (again!)

DSCF1018.jpg

Jen (JenUK) and Alex (Jen's DH)

DSCF1025.jpg

Wayne (Wayneg), Claire (fizz13) and Colin (Claire's significant other)

DSCF1037.jpg

L-R Kieran (jjk's DS), Rachel (jjk) and Pete (jjk's DH)

DSCF1031.jpg

Colin and Dean (fizz's eldest DS)

DSCF1036.jpg

Matt (StitchMad - Wayneg's DS) and Karen (DCLMad - Wayneg's DW)

DSCF1034.jpg

A plate of eaten Tony Roma's ribs (possibly baby back's? ;))

DSCF1047.jpg

Elaine (WareBears) and Bryan (Elaine's DH)

DSCF1064.jpg

David (Wickesy)

DSCF1066.jpg

Matt and Deb (UKDeb)

DSCF1050.jpg

Taylor (Pegasus928's DD), Kenny (Pegasus928), Bradley (Pegasus928's DS) and Elaine (MrsPegasus)

Hope that helps :)

Many thanks to all that attended the meet yesterday, it was lovely to meet you all, old friends and new. :hug:

I'll see if I can get our pictures uploaded tonight.

What great photos. Looks like we have some professionals in the making there :thumbsup2

The journey home for us although long was uneventful. We never hit any roadworks, tailbacks or Sunday drivers so we did quite well to get back in the time we did.
We had great fun with Joh, Natalie and Gary at Thorpe Park on the Saturday. (It was nice to send someone else on the big rides with Taylor and give myself a break :lmao:)
I did get a shock when I was in the Disney Store on Sunday morning and a stranger came up and said 'Are you Kenny' She's not a stranger anymore though are you Ware Bear :goodvibes
And Sunday was brilliant - getting to finally meet you all. It's great to see what people look like and to see your true personalities shining through. I also found it interesting to see what you all sounded like. I always form a voice in my head when reading your posts as to what I think you all sound like - and I was way off in most cases :rotfl:
Thanks all for a great weekend - and thank Tony for organising Sunday :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter