***The almost annual Tony Romas dis meet (Menu link added)***

It sure looks like you guys had a great time! That food looks great as well!! I might have to go and sample my first taste of Mr Romas ribs on our next trip stateside, yum yum! :thumbsup2

Glad you had a fun time - great to put names to faces.

Still hopeful that one day we will get to one of your meets Tony

Tam

sorry we missed you all looks like you all had a great time ~ shame as i was looking forward to seeing old (and new faces )~ esp gutted about not catching up with Joh And nat again and not meeting Jo, poppy and anna, mind you your so close we should sort that out soon x

Izzys a bit better looking more like an op with her kidneys now, if its not one thing its another with her.......

sorry we missed you all looks like you all had a great time ~ shame as i was looking forward to seeing old (and new faces )~ esp gutted about not catching up with Joh And nat again and not meeting Jo, poppy and anna, mind you your so close we should sort that out soon x

Izzys a bit better looking more like an op with her kidneys now, if its not one thing its another with her.......

Glad Izzy is on the mend Terri. I am sorry we didn't get to see you again. We even saved you a place on the top (moderator's) table just in case you managed to get there :)

:hug: poor Izzy ! hope the op does the trick hun xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter