• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Bachelor Arie

I know Tia is in a long distance relationship with Adam after BIP

Do you mean Raven? Or is Tia in a relationship now too?

But I hear you... I've often wondered that too. I know Raven owns a clothing boutique so she has some freedom most likely. And there seem to be a lot of real estate agents in the Bachelor world which gives them the flexibility to travel at will. But for everyone else, it does make you wonder. I know some of them do the shameless Instagram plugs like detox tea and Fab Fit Fun boxes, etc. but I'm sure they don't survive on that alone. Maybe that coupled with whatever stipends they are getting from the Bachelor shows? And I think some of these resorts they visit are not charging them either in exchange for the promotion. But still!

OK...take this with a BIG grain of salt...but some gossip from my neighbor on Lauren. My neighbor was out of town so I took her mail over, and she gets US or People..one of those and it dropped out of the pile when I took it over( Arie and Lauren were on the cover)~ that prompted the convo that followed.
My neighbor was at a family wedding and an extended relative claims to know a close friend of Lauren's family in VA. (got all that?lol)anyway~ the scoop shared was that Lauren's dad cheated on her mom, and her mom accepted and lived with it..making Arie just like her Daddy and Lauren is a big Daddy's girl.Lauren was engaged to a Hockey player before but he wasn't putting her on a pedestal as much as she'd like . Then she ended it 2 MONTHS before filming began. The dad cheating history will allow Arie to cheat and Daddy won't care 'cause 2 birds of a feather , and her mom stuck by dad so Lauren will prob do the same. She said Lauren is desperate to get married and be a trophy wife and all the negative haters will fuel her to go thru with it even if she doesn't want to just to prove everyone wrong. They also think Lauren wanted Arie to break up with Becca on TV so she would feel the same humiliation she did when Arie sent her walking. Oy vey..if any of this is true...yeeeeaaahhhh..they ARE perfect for each other. My neighbor also said there is a video circulating of Lauren's engagement to the hockey player(and that was her second, apparently she was engaged to her HS sweetheart first?)and that she was holding her dog and couldn't be bothered to hand it off or put it down literally while her ex-fiance was proposing.
My neighbor asked what I thought of it all, lol...I just said to me, Lauren came across as pretty smug on the show and honestly , just glad they are removed from the dating pool and the show jumped the shark. I asked if she believes the relative and she said, well, she sure knew a lot of details and timing of things and was pretty adamant...telling anyone whe could at the wedding.

reality tv..the topic at a wedding instead of the newly wed couple.

OK...take this with a BIG grain of salt...but some gossip from my neighbor on Lauren. My neighbor was out of town so I took her mail over, and she gets US or People..one of those and it dropped out of the pile when I took it over( Arie and Lauren were on the cover)~ that prompted the convo that followed.
My neighbor was at a family wedding and an extended relative claims to know a close friend of Lauren's family in VA. (got all that?lol)anyway~ the scoop shared was that Lauren's dad cheated on her mom, and her mom accepted and lived with it..making Arie just like her Daddy and Lauren is a big Daddy's girl.Lauren was engaged to a Hockey player before but he wasn't putting her on a pedestal as much as she'd like . Then she ended it 2 MONTHS before filming began. The dad cheating history will allow Arie to cheat and Daddy won't care 'cause 2 birds of a feather , and her mom stuck by dad so Lauren will prob do the same. She said Lauren is desperate to get married and be a trophy wife and all the negative haters will fuel her to go thru with it even if she doesn't want to just to prove everyone wrong. They also think Lauren wanted Arie to break up with Becca on TV so she would feel the same humiliation she did when Arie sent her walking. Oy vey..if any of this is true...yeeeeaaahhhh..they ARE perfect for each other. My neighbor also said there is a video circulating of Lauren's engagement to the hockey player(and that was her second, apparently she was engaged to her HS sweetheart first?)and that she was holding her dog and couldn't be bothered to hand it off or put it down literally while her ex-fiance was proposing.
My neighbor asked what I thought of it all, lol...I just said to me, Lauren came across as pretty smug on the show and honestly , just glad they are removed from the dating pool and the show jumped the shark. I asked if she believes the relative and she said, well, she sure knew a lot of details and timing of things and was pretty adamant...telling anyone whe could at the wedding.

reality tv..the topic at a wedding instead of the newly wed couple.

Darn! I was really hoping that Lauren would get back at Arie by stringing him along, pretending to be madly in love with him, then at the last minute, SHE'D ditch HIM, just like he did to her on "The Bachelor".

Darn! I was really hoping that Lauren would get back at Arie by stringing him along, pretending to be madly in love with him, then at the last minute, SHE'D ditch HIM, just like he did to her on "The Bachelor".
I'm sure that could happen, lol. Considering the "info" was shared at a wedding with alcohol flowing, who knows how valid any of it is~but the part about the Dad and first engagement to high school dude seems sort of like insider info maybe :confused3. I saw the show was renewed, I guess the whole "most dramatic show ever" script worked after all. The part about her ending her engagement 2 months before filming did get me curious as to how far ahead the contestants are told they are on the show. I mean, I guess they need time to buy all those clothes and water proof mascara, tell their jobs of "social influencer" they need time off etc

Is anyone going to start a "Bachelorette - Becca Kufrin" thread? The new season premieres on Monday, May 28.

Here is a link to the new cast: https://tinyurl.com/y9tya99x

I hope the guys look better on the show than they do in those cast photos!

Is anyone going to start a "Bachelorette - Becca Kufrin" thread? The new season premieres on Monday, May 28.

Here is a link to the new cast: https://tinyurl.com/y9tya99x

I hope the guys look better on the show than they do in those cast photos!

I can count on one hand the amount of attractive men in that cast. Also, I'm so tired of seeing the preview for Becca's show and hearing her say "let's do the damn thing". That was funny for about half a second and now I'm over it. I'm not looking forward to hearing her say it many times over the entire season.

I can count on one hand the amount of attractive men in that cast. Also, I'm so tired of seeing the preview for Becca's show and hearing her say "let's do the damn thing". That was funny for about half a second and now I'm over it. I'm not looking forward to hearing her say it many times over the entire season.
I was thinking, "Boy, that's pretty mean." when I read what you had to say about the men next season. And then I looked ... :duck:. Let's just hope they all have great personalities!

I actually only find ONE guy attractive in all those photos. There are a few Ken dolls and a few Fabios, lol. Hopefully some of them have great personalities.

I'm thinking 'maybe' those are weird headshot/airbrushed photos and the real men won't look so plastic when they're live and animated??

I'm thinking 'maybe' those are weird headshot/airbrushed photos and the real men won't look so plastic when they're live and animated??
They reminded me of Snapchat filters that stretch or do other weird things to your face.

Just announced on local ABC news here:

Arie & Lauren are expecting a baby. (They posted pics of the sonogram on Twitter.)

They are planning on getting married in January.

And in related news, the Bachelor house was partially burned. A neighbor called the firefighters when a house nearby caught fire and they came and were able to save the Bachelor house. The show was already filming elsewhere as it started filming in Sept.

Just announced on local ABC news here:

Arie & Lauren are expecting a baby. (They posted pics of the sonogram on Twitter.)

They are planning on getting married in January.

And in related news, the Bachelor house was partially burned. A neighbor called the firefighters when a house nearby caught fire and they came and were able to save the Bachelor house. The show was already filming elsewhere as it started filming in Sept.

Saw both of these! Sounds exciting for Arie and Lauren - baby is due in June. The article says they weren't trying, so I guess it was a "surprise". But they both seemed to be on the fast track to marriage and kids anyway.

As for the Bachelor house, I've read the back guest house where production set up shop was completely burned down. Very curious how the franchise will handle it, because I would guess it won't be fixed by Spring for the Bachelorette - if at all?

As for the Bachelor house, I've read the back guest house where production set up shop was completely burned down. Very curious how the franchise will handle it, because I would guess it won't be fixed by Spring for the Bachelorette - if at all?

The front section, where the limos drive up is intact. A reporter from ET was there yesterday, shooting from the front. So that is still usable. (The hill that could be seen behind it was totally scorched and ashy grey. :() Maybe, the women will be temporarily housed elsewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter