The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

Ewww...when did they switch costumes? That's so depressing; the GMR costumes were one of my favorites! Who would think ANYONE working at Disney needs to be in a long-sleeve jacket???

Also I *think* the girl in your "international" picture that you thought was from Japan is actually in the Mexico uniform, not that it really matters, and I could be wrong!
Nah Mexico is the pretty dress. The one in the wrap-type shirt is the one Im not sure about.

Oh, that is pretty lame, I actually never realized there was no AC in there. Question, do you guys just put the vehicles in gear on the ride? Cause last year when "Mugsy" took over at one point (I think right during the Raiders Scene) the car broke down for a few minutes and wouldn't move she played around with it for a bit and then it started working again, it was pretty impressive cause she managed to stay in character the entire time, also do you guys swap who hosts and who does the Gangster or Cowboy parts?

You have to be specially trained for the gangster/cpwboy parts. So I would imagine they would do that role all day, since they are in a different costume.

Oh, that is pretty lame, I actually never realized there was no AC in there. Question, do you guys just put the vehicles in gear on the ride? Cause last year when "Mugsy" took over at one point (I think right during the Raiders Scene) the car broke down for a few minutes and wouldn't move she played around with it for a bit and then it started working again, it was pretty impressive cause she managed to stay in character the entire time, also do you guys swap who hosts and who does the Gangster or Cowboy parts?

We start, stop the vehicles and put them in diffeernt speeds but do not steer them. the longer you work there you learn more about how the car works so perhaps your Mugsy knew bit about the ride vehicle from experience. Also there are simple resets were are all trained on so that's more likely what Mugsy was doing.

We can be trained in both character roles and tour guide roles but you need to be around for a few months to get trained in character roles. unfortunately I had to leave before I got trained as GMR characters-I really really want to do those roles they are a blast and you get real gun and pyrotechnic training :D

joanna71985 said:
You have to be specially trained for the gangster/cowboy parts. So I would imagine they would do that role all day, since they are in a different costume.
No not always. sometimes we can switch over it depends on the coverage required. Just like any other attraction's coverage except that person is given some time to swap costumes. A lot of people keep a spare in their lockers inside the building to change into, or they are given time to walk to costuming.

Nah Mexico is the pretty dress. The one in the wrap-type shirt is the one Im not sure about.

Oh, ya, it would have helped if I re-read what you wrote...I was just looking at the "end of the row" and said "that's Mexico"
The one in the wraparound dress is Japan.
I love the world showcase costumes...don't know how I'd feel wearing them all day, especially if I was FROM the country, but they're wonderful to look at =)

I have never been a CP but it seems like yall have fun! :goodvibes

I have always wanted to work at Everest because of the costume. I just seem to like it.

GMR was tied as my dream position had I gotten Attractions, and HM would've been my other dream choice.

However I got this....

fairygodmother.jpg

This is the costume for Epcot Futureworld North Merchandise (Strollers and Giftstop/Package Pick-Up). It's also what the CMs at the Main Entrance wear.

meatwork.jpg

That's where I'm working. The pants are not flattering at all, unfortunately.

It could be just me. But I think the Toontown costumes are pretty cute!

HEY DO I KNOW YOU? Lol :rotfl:. You look better in your costume then I did in mine.

You say that but the measurements for the costumes were ridiculous because the blouse would always gap at my BUST! :scared1:

I actually had one photopass photog comment on the "show" that I was putting on, and I had to laugh myself because it wasn't my intention, but I didn't want to have a huge safety pin showing smack dab in the middle of my shirt in every picture.

the lovely toontown costumes used to be curtains at the fort wilderness resort.:sad2: curtainsss lol

True ... but, at least Toontown is a reasonably comfortable costume to wear. Yes they're heavy, but the cut/fit on them is much better than some costumes I've worn. Plus they have the advantage of if you want to go out after work, you don't need to bring an extra pair of pants/shorts.

That's where I'm working. The pants are not flattering at all, unfortunately.

NONE of the pants are flattering in Disney! Just be great full you don't have to work in Dinoland where they have dino tracks on your butt cheeks!

Anyways, I'll play!

Tree of Life Costume: So comfy! It had mesh on the sides of the pants and was like built in coolers!
P1010049-1.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P10100452.jpg

Camp Minnie Mickey:
P10100012.jpg

Some of the costumes from Boma at DAK Lodge:
P1010030.jpg

P1010189.jpg

NONE of the pants are flattering in Disney! Just be great full you don't have to work in Dinoland where they have dino tracks on your butt cheeks!

Anyways, I'll play!

Tree of Life Costume: So comfy! It had mesh on the sides of the pants and was like built in coolers!
P1010049-1.jpg

P1010048.jpg

P10100452.jpg

Camp Minnie Mickey:
P10100012.jpg

Some of the costumes from Boma at DAK Lodge:
P1010030.jpg

P1010189.jpg

If I ever get attractions again, I want Camp-Minnie Mickey! Lol.

If I ever get attractions again, I want Camp-Minnie Mickey! Lol.

Best job of my LIFE! Well CMM/Discovery Island in general were the best jobs ever!

I'm hoping to get back into that location when I move down!

Best job of my LIFE! Well CMM/Discovery Island in general were the best jobs ever!

I'm hoping to get back into that location when I move down!

I have an interview with them tomorrow for a second CP. If they ask me about Attractions, I want to ask for Festival of the Lion King ;_;. I LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH lol and I love Animal Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter