~The Daily Grind~ 8/30/10

Good Morning ladies!

Today is my day off. and last sleep in monday since school starts on the 8th.

Caffinate,
Shower,
Laundry,

Attempt to pick up scrap area-but I always get distracted and start crafting
Work on DBG Autograph books, hopefully get them out tomorrow
Decorate DD#3's preschool bucket, her first day is on the 17th.
Decide on dinner
Think thats it for today.

Sending Dust to everyone that needs it!!!

Debbie ~ post to danica on FB... she had check in today!!! :) She might answer fb a bit faster.....

Jennifer ~ you did the right thing by sending the more diplomatic of the two..because I would have had the urge to trot right over and tell mom and dad to both get a damn job... or I'd fling dunkin donuts from my back deck as I was throwing a small party! ERgH!

I'm singing and dancing in my new room...but I must say.. I have gotten NO WHERE!! I think scrapbook supplies multiply faster than rabbits and laundry!!!!

I will let Buffy know all the well wishes... texting her now.. I know one of the muchkins started school today... another tomorrow... than wed & Princess I think is next week....

Debbie ~ post to danica on FB... she had check in today!!! :) She might answer fb a bit faster.....

Jennifer ~ you did the right thing by sending the more diplomatic of the two..because I would have had the urge to trot right over and tell mom and dad to both get a damn job... or I'd fling dunkin donuts from my back deck as I was throwing a small party! ERgH!

I'm singing and dancing in my new room...but I must say.. I have gotten NO WHERE!! I think scrapbook supplies multiply faster than rabbits and laundry!!!!

I will let Buffy know all the well wishes... texting her now.. I know one of the muchkins started school today... another tomorrow... than wed & Princess I think is next week....

I thought of that Nan, just didn't want to bother her or worry her on her first day. I haven't seen anything about DCL diverting, just wondering if anyone was in contact with them. Hope they are having a fun trip!

I agree about supplies multiplying! And when I'm trying to clean up I keep asking "who bought all this stuff anyway?!?"

Hope Princess Blink is doing well! And Buffy too!

he may have been pretty steamed, but handled it nicely.

i'd be soooo upset that i'd just end up crying and walking away and looking like a fool.

glad he went over and said something. my dh could never have done that. he has stranger anxiety.

Jennifer how dare someone be mean to my future DIL :-)rotfl:) I'm in the camp of not nice words flying, like nan's idea of flinging but i'd want ones that are really messy. People like that really steam me.

I totally agree with supplies multipling I've ignored my space for so long and was looking through the stuff the other day wondering where it all came from.

Off to attack the mud room that is should have done on the way into the house and ignored.

nan give my thought to buffy and hopefully one of you will update soon.

Buffy says hi...
She says let her get thru the week...she'll evaluate everything and let us know what she plans to do... She was running out to get kid#1 that started school today... 2 of them are in school tomorrow.... She said Princess is in pain but is being a real trooper!!!!
She thanks everyone for the pixie dust!!! Princess has an ortho appt. mid week so we should know more then...

he may have been pretty steamed, but handled it nicely.

i'd be soooo upset that i'd just end up crying and walking away and looking like a fool.

glad he went over and said something. my dh could never have done that. he has stranger anxiety.

Oh, he didn't go over. If he had been speaking to the 'rents there would have been some fur flying. The girl came over our house to play again after dinner. He basically told her to take a flying leap. I don't know if she'll even tell her parents that she's not to come over any more.

I would have cried too. I was surprised I didn't cry when Morgan told me. :sad1:

Hey everyone-crazy day around here-first time I've sat down all day...

Jennifer-I hope Morgan's ok!:hug: Kids can be so mean!!
P & PD for Bamb's DD.:hug:
PD for everyone that needs it...I need a little to get me through my Monday lol.

Good news-DS8 won his first football game 26-7 this weekend! He was so happy, and DH was too (his first game as head coach). :yay:

Curriculum night tonight at the high school-I finally get to meet DS14's teachers. He is already struggling in a couple of subjects, so hopefully I'll get to talk to those teachers one-on-one for a few minutes and find out what's going on.

Hope everybody has a great day!:)

Jennifer - that story is so lousy - I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. Hugs to all of you!

More PD for PrincessBlink!

Good luck to the next round of back-to-school'ers this week! Mine goes back very late this year - not until September 9!

My plans for today were blown when I wrenched something in my back early this morning. I've been trying to get stuff done, it's just taking me triple the normal time. I'm starting to feel like the meds are kicking in, so fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a better day!

ugh zi hate when I do in my back..... Feel better soon hopefully the meds kick in and you get a good night sleep

:hug: Hope your back feels better soon Suzanne.

Oh, man, I would be kicking some major buttocks if someone had the gall to say one of my guys had a girl's haircut and ate too many Dunkin Donuts. Now, my Eldest does need to watch what he eats, but nobody is allowed to tease him about it. :sad1: I'm glad Morgan handled it well. :hug:

Congrats on the Football win Anne! :cheer2: Little Bit's team has won both of their soccer games too. :) More the weekend after Labor Day.

Oh Suzanne I'm sorry your back is hurting. I hope you feel better real soon.

Jen, I'm glad Morgan is doing okay with the hurtful comments made. That's just downright mean.

Nan, thanks for the update on PrincessBlink and Buffy. Pixiedust to them both.

Suzanne, I hope your back feels better.:hug:

DB, congratulations to your DS (and DH) on their win!!!!

And, pixie dust to all those that need it.

I got home a little while ago from WDW and SDV. I stayed over last night and spent the morning at Animal Kingdom before driving home. I already want to go back to Disney!

Had a bit of an issue last night. Our neighbors are a boy and a girl a year older and a year younger than Morgan, respectively. Well, their parents are on the young side, the dad doesn't work at all (I think he's "disabled") and the mom works as a babysitter, I think. Sooo, they don't have as much as we do. The kids are jealous of all Morgan has and does, that's just obvious. They play okay together, but sometimes we hear bad language and not so nice tones from them. Well, last night Morgan told us that the girl said that her mother said "Morgan's got a boy's haircut and is fat, she must go to Dunkin' Donuts every day." Really? Really? The MOTHER said that and the whole family talked about it? I let DH handle it with the girl, because I know I would have said something I shouldn't have. He told her that he knew what she said, that she was not welcome at our house, and that a friend doesn't talk about her friends like that. My poor kid was crying her eyes out :sad1: and I was :mad:

I'm still peeved about it.

That is just cruel of them. Morgan is a sweetie and that is what beauty is made of.

Does anyone know if PBF cruise is diverted due to this Hurricane Earl?

There cruise isn't going isn't as far down at PR right now, hopefully they will be finished before the hurricane hits the bahama area.

My plans for today were blown when I wrenched something in my back early this morning. I've been trying to get stuff done, it's just taking me triple the normal time. I'm starting to feel like the meds are kicking in, so fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a better day!

Oh, I hope your back feels better.

My Monday to do list:

Find where I put my purse when I left for vacation.
Put laundry away, bless my husband for doing all the laundry while I was still in FL.
Work
Try to stay awake passed 5:30 pm, that didn't happen. All those late SDV nights caught up with me. I had dinner, then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Get caught up with DIS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter