The DIS Dad's Club IV - Man Laws & Cheese Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, despite my misgivings, I got in the back of the van and came over to the new place. Besides my letter writing campaign to keep III open fell on deaf ears with management. Have to say it looks good. Don, great job. There is one disturbing thing though. I found out Christopher (stopher1) and I share the same birthday.

Looking forward to the breaking the new place in.

How's this for a nice afternoon at work? I've got two 20" monitors on my desk. One has the DIS (and a few work-related thingy-s) up on it, the other has live streaming HD coverage of the Masters. It looks like a beautiful day at Augusta National.

How's this for a nice afternoon at work? I've got two 20" monitors on my desk. One has the DIS (and a few work-related thingy-s) up on it, the other has live streaming HD coverage of the Masters. It looks like a beautiful day at Augusta National.

Nice!

Mine are: 1) work related stuff and then 2) the DIS and other websites

don't you guys work at work? I'm sneaking a peak at the new thread during lunch-break, and I'm just posting so I can be on the first 3 pages. I wasn't aiming for page 1, but I figured at least page 2 would still be an option. Enjoy the new thread, and i'll stop in occasionally for chop-busting and poo-flinging. (i was raised by whitty fighting monkeys.)

Glad to see the new thread is receiving a warm welcome!

Speaking of DIS Dads meeting... Captain_Oblivious (Mark) and I were able to meet for a little while today at the local Cheesecake Factory! I'm not going to ruin it by telling what he did this week, but as he was heading back home from the Outer Banks, he realized he was going to swing through Virginia Beach. Couple of FB posts and phone calls later we were able to make it happen. Thanks again for the cheesecake, Mark! You have a lovely family! Too bad mine was tied up in a Princess and the Frog movie get together!

And the proof that it happened:

Glad to see the new thread is receiving a warm welcome!

Speaking of DIS Dads meeting... Captain_Oblivious (Mark) and I were able to meet for a little while today at the local Cheesecake Factory! I'm not going to ruin it by telling what he did this week, but as he was heading back home from the Outer Banks, he realized he was going to swing through Virginia Beach. Couple of FB posts and phone calls later we were able to make it happen. Thanks again for the cheesecake, Mark! You have a lovely family! Too bad mine was tied up in a Princess and the Frog movie get together!

And the proof that it happened:

That's awesome that you guys got together! I hope he was at least able to gave you some face-to-face grief about finishing your TR! :lmao:
"Hey Don, you want that last piece of cheesecake? Finish your TR." [eats last piece of cake] :rotfl2:

Speaking of DIS Dads meeting... Captain_Oblivious (Mark) and I were able to meet for a little while today at the local Cheesecake Factory! I'm not going to ruin it by telling what he did this week, but as he was heading back home from the Outer Banks, he realized he was going to swing through Virginia Beach. Couple of FB posts and phone calls later we were able to make it happen. Thanks again for the cheesecake, Mark! You have a lovely family!

Very, very cool! I saw on FB that he would be passing through... glad you were able to make it happen. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter