The DIS Dad's Club IX - The Fastest Moving Thread Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might just compel us to look at that week instead of Squeaker's birthday week.

And really, not much gets done in the legal world the week after Thanksgiving, so it should be an easy one to arrange to be free for . . .

No promises - but I could possibly be persuaded to see about that. I need to check my customer lists to see who might need a visit around that time.

Hey mods I only have 6 posts left could you please close this one now so I canmove over to our new cozy home

Except that it would be rather silly to "punish" us by messing up their own server load.

Or it could just be that they've expanded the thread capacity without announcing it? Or it could be that they've all gone missing for the day? or it could be that they've all fallen and can't get up?

No promises - but I could possibly be persuaded to see about that. I need to check my customer lists to see who might need a visit around that time.

Well, I can't really make any promises yet either. DW hasn't told me to stop pricing trips and telling her about the options/deals that I've discovered yet. But she hasn't told me to go ahead and book anything yet either. :upsidedow

Lost my wallet this am.have since gotten it back due to some one finding it and calling my office phone,the number was on some checks I had in it.The only problem is I am missing a few credit cards. Mainly my Disney card!!!!!

Or it could just be that they've expanded the thread capacity without announcing it? Or it could be that they've all gone missing for the day? or it could be that they've all fallen and can't get up?

My understanding is that there is no hard cap on thread capacity in vBulletin. But the problem is that the way the software works, whenever someone clicks on a thread, the software loads the entire thread into memory. So the bigger the thread, the bigger the performance hit. The cut off is just to minimize the impact on other threads from loading the big threads.

stopher1 632
afwdwfan 400 - Woo hoo Andy - you made it to 400.
prattpak 311
theduck619 268
IamTrike 259
dvczerfs 257
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 250
Cinderella's Fella 247
trennr 201
thebigdisneydaddy 183
AJRitz 173
BigTex71 167
Rental01 163
jason4024 149
DisDadDoc 139
twokids0204 134
FreezinRafiki 113
DisDr. 92
unclescrooge_0707 91
scott2997 81
AirGoofy 73
that's nice 66
Emma's Dad 65
Captain_Oblivious 65
middlepat 64
DisneyFed 60
Disney Commando 55
Grooovertoo 53
carlnix30 52
GoHerd1028 51
BigTikiDaddy 46
Turkey Lurkey 46
DEA 46
DisneyDadC 44
cj9200 34
Tuney 34
billybobblockhead 29
ClearScreen 28
Mipatn 25
DNSYFRK 20
Wherem I Now 20
Mrmrezg 19
wasnotafan 16
RodBelding 14
oXar 11
rescuetink 10
MiJo 8
jmwest 8
garryhman 8
tutter99 7
IndyDisney 6
Bunch24 6
RAlexander84 5
macfinn 5
The Disney Fanatic 5
DisneyDon1 5
crocko 5
BirdsLightyear 5
Whaler54 4
brattosa 3
Disneyferris 2
KTME 2
Wolfpacklegion 2
Pjimmeyer 2
herc1997 1
MichMickey 1
roanokejim 1
Danno Magee 1
Stitch'sCousin 1
Isaiah55.1 1
Big_Disney_Fan 1

Lost my wallet this am.have since gotten it back due to some one finding it and calling my office phone,the number was on some checks I had in it.The only problem is I am missing a few credit cards. Mainly my Disney card!!!!!

Yikes! :scared1:
Extra Disney rewards points would be nice, but not at the expense of having to pay for someone else's purchases!

So you can see I am having a very bad day.So me getting the closing post would cheer me up a little:thumbsup2

My understanding is that there is no hard cap on thread capacity in vBulletin. But the problem is that the way the software works, whenever someone clicks on a thread, the software loads the entire thread into memory. So the bigger the thread, the bigger the performance hit. The cut off is just to minimize the impact on other threads from loading the big threads.

I see. I wonder if folks in other threads have been complaining about speed today?

Well, look at the bright side... more Disney Reward points!!!

Sorry, I know that isn't funny and it sucks that you're missing some cards. As long as you make the phone call and get it canceled I'm sure it will be fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter