The DIS Dad's Club IX - The Fastest Moving Thread Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my wallet this am.have since gotten it back due to some one finding it and calling my office phone,the number was on some checks I had in it.The only problem is I am missing a few credit cards. Mainly my Disney card!!!!!

Wow! That would be hard! I've had my card number stolen a few times but never the whole wallet.

Once, while working in San Francisco, I dropped my wallet, made it about 30' away - realized it, then ran back to get it and my full BART card was stolen. That was worth more than gold then.

Well, look at the bright side... more Disney Reward points!!!

Sorry, I know that isn't funny and it sucks that you're missing some cards. As long as you make the phone call and get it canceled I'm sure it will be fine though.

Yea but my busniness runs off of those credit cards lol Guess I get the next couple days off till I get my new cards

stopher1 632
afwdwfan 400 - Woo hoo Andy - you made it to 400.

And yet you still manage to keep pulling away from me! :lmao:

By the way where did Mark (prattpak) go? I really thought he was going to give me a run for my money the way he was posting earlier.:rotfl2:

Lost my wallet this am.have since gotten it back due to some one finding it and calling my office phone,the number was on some checks I had in it.The only problem is I am missing a few credit cards. Mainly my Disney card!!!!!

Man I'm sorry - that does stink. I hope it works out for you, and your day gets better.

Well, look at the bright side... more Disney Reward points!!!

Sorry, I know that isn't funny and it sucks that you're missing some cards. As long as you make the phone call and get it canceled I'm sure it will be fine though.

Only other draw-back is if you already have the Rewards Card. When you cancel the Visa card, they have to re-issue the Rewards card, too.
<======= personal experience

By the way where did Mark (prattpak) go? I really thought he was going to give me a run for my money the way he was posting earlier.:rotfl2:

Yes, but I'm not doing anything over in X... you could take it from me over there :rotfl:

I talked to him on the phone at lunch and he said he had to get some work done today.

My understanding is that there is no hard cap on thread capacity in vBulletin. But the problem is that the way the software works, whenever someone clicks on a thread, the software loads the entire thread into memory. So the bigger the thread, the bigger the performance hit. The cut off is just to minimize the impact on other threads from loading the big threads.

Wow, wha, who, I just dozed off there in your explaination.

Yea but my busniness runs off of those credit cards lol Guess I get the next couple days off till I get my new cards

I've had bad luck and good luck depending on the company. Wells Fargo is very good about helping you out when that happens. Wachovia and Bank of America both are of the "assume they're lying" category.

had to close business checking etc cause my wallet had everything checks,cards lisence etc.Well almost eveything no cash:lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter