The DIS Dad's Club VI - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I supposed to KNOW you've been there, if you don't at least say hi along the way? :confused3

will say high lol I did not get to read it all but you know I love all the pics you take so you have to know I am there.

I went to the bathroom and my computer wad hijacked..!!! I was affraid you would have closed it before I got back on. I had to wave a Coldwater Creek catalogue in front of Shari to lure her away!!

And the thing is Tim - I've actually taken 2 additional trips SINCE either of those TR's represent. I could technically have 4 going, but am NOT that ambitious.

Wow. Then again I did't post anything from any of my last two trips.

That makes me sad. Of course, I DID erase all my pictures the last year. That makes it hard to post pictures of food.

I went to the bathroom and my computer wad hijacked..!!! I was affraid you would have closed it before I got back on. I had to wave a Coldwater Creek catalogue in front of Shari to lure her away!!

That'll cost you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter