The DIS Dad's Club VII - Oh Peanut Butter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a fun-filled day, in the parking lot - 1957 - that's my mom, her sister, and mother

Johansen1.jpg

My grandma, and great-grandparents in 1966 in front of Monsanto's House of the Future - entirely made out of plastic

1966-062.jpg

1hr 52min later, I am finally caught up. Since I have to wake up in 6 hours its now time to get some sleep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My grandma and great-grandparents in 1966 in front of the Chicken of the Sea restaurant in Fantasyland

1966-064.jpg

Here's the Rivers of America as it looks today - though I don't remember when I took this shot - maybe 2008, 2009 or 2010?

2008-0519-001250.jpg

Now we know were your love of Disney came from!!!!!
Great Pic's!!!! :thumbsup2

Oh yeah... I grew up just 30 minutes from Disneyland. It was a regular on our family's agenda... plus it was a reward trip for school, church and youth group functions. Plus we would go with friends, out of town family members... any reason to go we did.

Then I got a job there in high school, and worked there into college.

After I got married, my DW and I lived not 10 minutes from the park.

My office was also 10 minutes in a different direction - I could go during my lunch hour.

Own?

Beverly! Miscounted. Gotta go do some work! See you guys on VIII!

Grad Night 1988 with my date (on the right, or someone wise-guy will comment), and a rather goofy pal

P1030062.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter