The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Really?! It just launched at Disney Springs, how did you find out?
@4disneyfashion at Instagram posted a video showing the inside of the shoulder bag and on that post she wrote the wristlet was sold out. And that was yesterday!

Are the only places you can try on these dresses at Disneyland and WDW? Sure wish I could try before I buy!

I really want to get the Dumb Dress ASAP. I don't know how quickly these things sell out. My measurements exactly match the upper L size listed on the Disney store website, so I'm a little concerned it will be snug. Thinking of getting XL.

Also want to get the Tiki dress. I guess I'll buy the Dumbo dress first and see how the size goes.

Are the only places you can try on these dresses at Disneyland and WDW? Sure wish I could try before I buy!

I really want to get the Dumb Dress ASAP. I don't know how quickly these things sell out. My measurements exactly match the upper L size listed on the Disney store website, so I'm a little concerned it will be snug. Thinking of getting XL.

Also want to get the Tiki dress. I guess I'll buy the Dumbo dress first and see how the size goes.

Just keep in mind that the different dress styles fit differently. I have the orange bird (blue), tiki, and small world dresses and tried on the Dumbo. The tiki and orange bird dresses are the same style and fit me the exact same and the xs is perfect, in the small world dress the xs is a little loose (especially in the bust) but I can make it work with the correct bra and using the tie, the dumbo dress I just could not make work, the waist was a smidgen too tight for prolonged wear, the bust was a little loose, and the button part around the neckline was a sagging mess.

Just keep in mind that the different dress styles fit differently. I have the orange bird (blue), tiki, and small world dresses and tried on the Dumbo. The tiki and orange bird dresses are the same style and fit me the exact same and the xs is perfect, in the small world dress the xs is a little loose (especially in the bust) but I can make it work with the correct bra and using the tie, the dumbo dress I just could not make work, the waist was a smidgen too tight for prolonged wear, the bust was a little loose, and the button part around the neckline was a sagging mess.

This! Was just about to say the same thing! ::yes::

Side question: I haven’t been down to the Dress Shop side of the springs since May or June anyone know if they sell the Harvey’s bags there or anywhere on Disney Property at WDW

Side question: I haven’t been down to the Dress Shop side of the springs since May or June anyone know if they sell the Harvey’s bags there or anywhere on Disney Property at WDW

Harveys bags are no longer sold in the parks, so unless you live near a store in California, you’ll need to order online. Some lines, such as the 101 Dalmatians collection, are only released online anyway. But shopHarveys.com isn’t the only resource. Be sure to also try Zappos.com and MaterialGirlhandbags.com, which also stock the brand. Follow Harveys on social media for sneak peeks of new collections and advance notice of release dates.

Harveys bags are no longer sold in the parks, so unless you live near a store in California, you’ll need to order online. Some lines, such as the 101 Dalmatians collection, are only released online anyway. But shopHarveys.com isn’t the only resource. Be sure to also try Zappos.com and MaterialGirlhandbags.com, which also stock the brand. Follow Harveys on social media for sneak peeks of new collections and advance notice of release dates.
Thanks... I just watched a California based Disney social media influencer post a video of all her Disney Bags and she had mentioned that you could get them with an AP discount in park....oh well the Flounder Bag she had was too cute

Thanks... I just watched a California based Disney social media influencer post a video of all her Disney Bags and she had mentioned that you could get them with an AP discount in park....oh well the Flounder Bag she had was too cute

Must have been old.

When did they stop the Harvey's bags in park? Recently? We got one in March and there was a whole wall of them

yeah, I've read through the posts here and the Dumbo dress sounds like it has size issues. The only dress I ever got to tr in was the Christmas one they had. I loved the print but the sizing was terrible. I couldn't make it work :/ I hope I can with the Dumbo

Have they discontinued the Vera Bradley collaboration now too? My last couple of trips I didn't see anything new.

I see that article says they aren't, but is it possible that was for a short time only? It is from 2017. Because in March 2018, we bought the Harvey's Dopey backpack on Main Street in WDW. There were plenty of those and Snow White. I'm wondering if they brought them back and they just never updated that article.
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter