The GH Official Thread Part 3

Sounds like Shiloh and DOD. Keith Raniere and NXIVM. Look it up. Having trouble copying and pasting sorry.

Poor Kim. She's gonna make a baby with Shiloh.
She's not as far gone as I thought. Hooray.

But now Carly needs to consider invitro surgery to correct her baby's problem. It was done recently and the baby was born without any problems. Unless they decide Carly is too old for the surgery and it would put the baby at more risk.

I still don't know why Brad wouldn't want Shiloh to take a DNA test knowing he's not the father. All that will happen is they will think the babies were switched and Willow and Shiloh's baby was adopted by someone else. They'll leave Willey with Lucas and Brad since they have been caring for him all this time or am I incorrect thinking this lol.

I still don't know why Brad wouldn't want Shiloh to take a DNA test knowing he's not the father. All that will happen is they will think the babies were switched and Willow and Shiloh's baby was adopted by someone else. They'll leave Willey with Lucas and Brad since they have been caring for him all this time or am I incorrect thinking this lol.

I think the problem with your theory is that it makes too much sense. We all know that common sense and soap operas are mutually exclusive concepts.

I think if that happens he feels he will be forced to tell the truth that Michael is really the father.

You still have Nelle in the picture. She could be a bigger troublemaker than Shiloh.

I think Brad is afraid that the DNA test will rule out Shiloh as the father, but also show it’s actually Michael. That would be assuming that Michael’s DNA is on file somewhere and they run Wiley’s DNA against a database. Michael did spend time in prison, so I suppose it’s likely his DNA is on file. Nelle’s probably is too.

On another note, can someone please just kill Shiloh? He’s horrid and I’m sick of him!

So is Stella's DNA match going to be Curtis. She seems baffled that there could be a match. Is it possible she thinks her baby (Curtis) died and that's why she doesn't think there could be some long lost relative out there or could this DNA match be someone totally different?

So am I missing something with Sam and Shiloh? She went through that whole scenario of pretending to want to be initiated into DOD, and what came of it? Was it just to get the pledges back? I thought they had been planning to gain evidence so that Shiloh and DOD could be prosecuted.

So am I missing something with Sam and Shiloh? She went through that whole scenario of pretending to want to be initiated into DOD, and what came of it? Was it just to get the pledges back? I thought they had been planning to gain evidence so that Shiloh and DOD could be prosecuted.
They wanted him in jail, but Harmony took the fall for him in drugging Sam. And for some reason the attempted assault didn't count.

Love Veronica Cartwright as Silbey! I’ve enjoyed her from Leave It To Beaver to The Birds to Spencer’s Mountain to Daniel Boone to Alien and as Jack’s mother on Will and Grace. She’s a legend!

Last edited:
Love Veronica Cartwright as Silbey! I’ve enjoyed her from Leave It To Beaver to The Birds to Spencer’s Mountain to Daniel Boone to Alien and as Jack’s mother on Will and Grace. She’s a legend!

that's who she is. I knew I should know her but couldn't place her.

Are we really suppose to believe Oscar would leave his ELQ shares to Shiloh. Seriously??? I know this is for the dramatic effect, but it's so out of left field. You know he would have left his shares to Drew, no other scenario would make sense.

Yes, I knew her face was familiar.

So what does everyone think of the new Nina? I can't get used to her! Of course, after watching Michelle Stafford OWN the role for so many years, it's difficult to replace her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter