The GH Official Thread Part 3

James Patrick Stuart, who was Will, Dixie's brother that Hailey was accused of killing (killed by Janet, played by Robin Mattson, now Heather on GH!)

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK

Sam tells Jason that she’s pregnant

Griffin’s secret is revealed to Maxie and Nathan despite Claudette’s plea to stay quiet

8/15

Carly makes an introduction. Ava picks up on the tension between Morgan and Kiki. Michael learns some surprising information

8/16 Carly urges Nelle to remain in PC. Dillon rebuffs Ava’s manipulations and Ava eavesdrops on a private conversation

8/17 Alexis prepares for an important hearing. Molly and Kristina have it out.

8/18 Tracy and Laura acknowledge a common bond. Maxie and Lulu discuss wedding plans. Alexis confesses to Sonny. Valerie makes an important discovery

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

Also curious about Nelle, and who does Jax keep calling...... Jerry maybe? Or here's a crazy long shot, Nelle is really Jax's secret daughter with Chloe Morgan, making her a familial match through Jax.........

Also curious about Nelle, and who does Jax keep calling...... Jerry maybe? Or here's a crazy long shot, Nelle is really Jax's secret daughter with Chloe Morgan, making her a familial match through Jax.........

If she really is the donor, she could be Jax's daughter but maybe she's Jerry's daughter.:confused3 Or maybe she's not really the donor and Jax knows who the donor really is.:headache:

I think the last scene today confirmed that Nelle is not the donor, but that Jax knows who the real donor is. He must have concocted some kind of deal for a kidney back when Joss was sick. But how will they explain it when everyone thought she was getting Jake's kidney? How did Jax know she wasn't getting Jake's? Did he know Jake wasn't really dead? I guess we'll see.

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Nina and Franco get sentimental when she stops by to pick up the last of her things.
Franco confides to her about Liz.
Liz tells Franco where their relationship stands

8/22 Ava comes up with a sinister plan. Liz receives a mysterious package. Nelle steps in to help Carly
8/23 Sonny and Morgan have a heart to heart
8/24 Molly attempts to broker peace between Kristina and Alexis. Naomi gets a troubling call. Finn and Obrecht have it out
8/25 Carly and Nelle grow closer. Andre gives Jordan advice

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

I may be in the minority here but I can't stand Kristina :rolleyes1

And, the more I see Liz and Franco interact, the more I like them together.

Last edited:
It's only my opinion...
Molly is the best sister in the world.
Genie and Jane are GODDESSES! But if Tracy goes on a Luke search, I hope it's OFF SCREEN.
Alexis and Diane being BFFs is the best friendship relationship on ANY soap.
Flame away for my loving Liz and Franco together.
Any episode without Sonny and Carly is a winner to me.
I think Nell looks like she could be Tamara Braun's daughter. I see it more now than when she played young Patricia Spencer.
Don't give a hoot about Dante and Lulu having another spawn.
Karma's a ***** when it comes to Ava messing with Morgan's meds. He and Kiki did it to Michael a year and a half ago. Tough titty!
Can't wait for Nikolas (Tyler) to come back. Love him and Ava. Ava is so much better away from mob crap.
Maurice Benard's recent TV Guide interview with Michael Logan made me wanna hurl. The ego of that guy!
I really miss Molly Burnett and I loathed her on Days of Our Lives! That's one newbie character or recast I'd love to see.
Jax is being wasted if he becomes the villain in this kidney story to prop Sonny and Carly. Ingo couldn't have needed the money to play this crap.

Last edited:
My 2 cents if anyone is even still watching this

I ff through all of Kristina's scenes. :rolleyes:
What really is the point of this coffee stand?
How many new characters do we really need? I thought the new writers were going to go back and focus on the history of GH?
I figured out who the killer was before reading it online and you can google it if you want to know.
Still don't know what Nelle is up to and not too sure if I care.
I think crazy Franco and Liz together is perfect. They are made for each other.
I'm kinda liking Laura with Kevin even though I'm not a Laura fan :rolleyes1
Time for Ava to get her comeuppance :rolleyes2

My 2 cents if anyone is even still watching this

I ff through all of Kristina's scenes. :rolleyes:
What really is the point of this coffee stand?
How many new characters do we really need? I thought the new writers were going to go back and focus on the history of GH?
I figured out who the killer was before reading it online and you can google it if you want to know.
Still don't know what Nelle is up to and not too sure if I care.
I think crazy Franco and Liz together is perfect. They are made for each other.
I'm kinda liking Laura with Kevin even though I'm not a Laura fan :rolleyes1
Time for Ava to get her comeuppance :rolleyes2

I agree! Except I haven't figured out the killer yet...

ok, so color me confused. A long while back i thought that they were making Paul the "big" bad guy. I swear he is the one the that put the hit on Duke and many others and Julian only got back in to protect Ava from the "big" guy after the Gallery got raided.

Kae

ok, so color me confused. A long while back i thought that they were making Paul the "big" bad guy. I swear he is the one the that put the hit on Duke and many others and Julian only got back in to protect Ava from the "big" guy after the Gallery got raided.

Kae

He's the one who shot Sonny too. I don't understand making him the serial killer, he really has nothing to do with the hospital.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter