The GH Official Thread Part 3

I actually think they're setting up for a custody battle between Michael and Joe, Carlos' brother. Since Joe's arrival, he's taken an interest in getting to know Teddy, much to Michael's dismay. Now I'm thinking he was brought in to battle for custody of Teddy when Sabrina died. He's a doctor, a seemingly respectable guy, and nothing like Carlos. He's Teddy's closest relative, besides her extended family in Puerto Rico. Michael is not related to Teddy, and Sabrina most likely did not leave a will behind with instructions on who should raise Teddy. I think Michael is in for a legal battle.
I'm thinking the same thing unless Tracy miraculously produces a "will" leaving custody to Michael. (it's not like it'd be out of character for her to have one created)

I actually think they're setting up for a custody battle between Michael and Joe, Carlos' brother. Since Joe's arrival, he's taken an interest in getting to know Teddy, much to Michael's dismay. Now I'm thinking he was brought in to battle for custody of Teddy when Sabrina died. He's a doctor, a seemingly respectable guy, and nothing like Carlos. He's Teddy's closest relative, besides her extended family in Puerto Rico. Michael is not related to Teddy, and Sabrina most likely did not leave a will behind with instructions on who should raise Teddy. I think Michael is in for a legal battle.

Dang it. I forgot about Joe.

Did Spinelli see Maxie when he was in town to officiate at Sam and Jason's wedding? If so, I missed it and thought sure he should.

No but in the soap world the wedding was just yesterday. He could still see her. And speaking of, why does Spinelli keep popping into town without bringing the baby? Wouldn't it make sense to drop the baby off with her mother while Spinelli does his business in town?

And speaking of, why does Spinelli keep popping into town without bringing the baby? Wouldn't it make sense to drop the baby off with her mother while Spinelli does his business in town?

I was wondering that also. And I guess you're right about seeing Maxie-I forget that a day on a soap opera sometimes takes a week.

Poor Felix finding her. I was talking to the TV saying Don't go in there, lol.

Um how did Alexis get "drunk" what did I miss?

Could Belle be Nina's dd?

And only is soap world could a hospital not have any security cameras ,lol.

Why has Paul become a serial killer, usually, they get some practice in leading up to it.

Poor Felix finding her. I was talking to the TV saying Don't go in there, lol.

Um how did Alexis get "drunk" what did I miss?

Could Belle be Nina's dd?

And only is soap world could a hospital not have any security cameras ,lol.

Why has Paul become a serial killer, usually, they get some practice in leading up to it.
I've been thinking the same thing about Nelle and Nina all this week, and the timeline is correct....

Jax somehow got a kidney for Josselyn. Nelle isn't really the donor, but Nina found her during the search on the Crimson website. Jax wanted to squash the search because he did something really illegal in getting the kidney. Nelle's timeline and blood type happened to match up so everyone thinks she's the donor, except Jax knows better.

Interesting thought about Nelle being Nina's. Maybe she had the baby while she was in the coma. Why else would she have brought into the storyline?

Jax somehow got a kidney for Josselyn. Nelle isn't really the donor, but Nina found her during the search on the Crimson website. Jax wanted to squash the search because he did something really illegal in getting the kidney. Nelle's timeline and blood type happened to match up so everyone thinks she's the donor, except Jax knows better.

Interesting thought about Nelle being Nina's. Maybe she had the baby while she was in the coma. Why else would she have brought into the storyline?
^^^^^^^ this! I kept thinking about those stories you used to see in the tabloids where a comatose mom gave birth and woke up later and had no memory of being pregnant.......

Is anyone else wondering if Paul is just completely unhinged and his daughter Susan is really dead or something and he's not really talking to her? Like something happened and he blames GH for it......... Just spitballing here, but I can't figure out what the writers are thinking. OR is it going to be like All My Children and Days of Our Lives and the dead aren't really dead.......

Who thinks the writers are just picking out random ideas from a fishbowl then trying to piece then together or think the viewers are too stupid to remember?

Definitely. Reminds me of those crazy "writers strike" storylines........

Making Paul the serial killer is so far out of left field, I just don't get it.

I'm thinking Nelle may be Carly's kid, explaining why she matched up with Joslyn. Maybe Carly gave birth to twins when Michael was born and Helena got her hands on Nelle. Considering this is a soap they can make up just about anything lol.

I think Paul has some kind of old grudge against the hospital and it involves his daughter Susan. Remember that Sloane supposedly abused Susan and that's why Paul killed Sloane. I just wonder what else they'll come up with to have happened to the poor girl!

As soon as I saw Nelle all I could think of was how much she looked like Carley when she was young. (one of the other Carleys.

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Anna returns home disappointed to learn Julia has been acquitted. She doesn’t blame Jordan and turns her attention to Paul

Julian signs the divorce papers. He is trying to now figure out his life knowing his family have all turned their backs on him.

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter