The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

2 minutes left in my itunes download then i have to download the episode i'm gonna cry i'm so happy I LOVE BIG TIME RUSH

the other day, i was like "wait, do i still love BTR? the struggle." then i cried because i realized i lost all of my BTR stuff and i was like ya

nerdylightbulb said:
thank god this doesn't suck because i love James and i would be sad if it did

I loved it. James' voice is sorta nasally, but I thought at times that his voice actually complimented the song. I love James and James is my fav so yeah lol but in all honesty, Carlos would and can blow that song out of the water. His voice is still like ahhhhh to me haha

i watched the Achievement Hunters videos for the surgeon simulator and omg i don't remember laughing harder at anything

tumblr_mlujwrd5GZ1qdy56ro5_250.gif

I legit love how 50% of Animal Crossing bloggers on tumblr are earnest and cheerful in their approach to the game while the other half is cynical and dirty-minded.

It makes for gr8 reading.

am i allowed to still post prom pictures on instagram a week later?

i mean altogether i've only posted two... compared to everyone else's 70934 i think i should be allowed to

and so i will

it's not my fault i just got the CD of new pictures in and they're ALL SO CUTE

C30C3E90-C809-4CDD-8411-87F9699C3835-1294-000001242911529B_zps1af154b6.jpg

Okay like I hate this pic but it's the only one I have at the moment lol but this is prom picture time!!! :-)
Sarah's dress is forever my favorite though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter