The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

so much snow right now omg
we got to leave early and i doubt we'll even go back to school this week
snow+south= insane fear

it was torture to drive home in, but really pretty.

so last night i was looking up the kid from home alone on wikipedia (i can't remember why... i think i just wanted to see how old he was) and then that led me to shirley temple bc child stars

and i was looking at her wikipedia and it said she was still alive so i was like "dang she's still alive? i thought she would be dead by now!"

AND THEN THIS MORNING I'M SITTING IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND THE RADIO GOES "Shirley Temple died last night"

and i screamed so loud oh my god.

i mean i literally thought "how is she not dead by now?" (she was in her mid 80s idk why i thought she would be dead already) last night and then SHE DIES

so last night i was looking up the kid from home alone on wikipedia (i can't remember why... i think i just wanted to see how old he was) and then that led me to shirley temple bc child stars

and i was looking at her wikipedia and it said she was still alive so i was like "dang she's still alive? i thought she would be dead by now!"

AND THEN THIS MORNING I'M SITTING IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND THE RADIO GOES "Shirley Temple died last night"

and i screamed so loud oh my god.

i mean i literally thought "how is she not dead by now?" (she was in her mid 80s idk why i thought she would be dead already) last night and then SHE DIES

That's crazy!

I've been doing really well saving money, so I actually let myself go on Etsy and type in Disney, I always get super excited waiting for my packages lol

if I name my future daughter Stacy, I will be Stacy's mom...

I'm actually really thinking about doing this because that song is my life and I'm pretty sure my life would be complete.

i sent someone a nice message on tumblr, but i wasn't anon so now i'm freaking out and i think that might be my life in a nutshell

I am obsessed with Lana Del Ray's version of once upon a dream. It's so hauntingly beautiful

I shipped Apollo Ohno and Juilanne Hough so hard when he was on dancing with the stars

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter