The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

Hey! finally got a flag , no idea when but after sitting in the room for each judging time , as of last night no flag at close , was not able to log on till late this afternoon , went to room and was suprised to see a flag there since judging not scheduled till late hours tonight but so thankful

Now to work on credit building again ....

Sorry have no idea how to do room pics ....to add to post

Yay Dis! Congrats on your flag. If you want a picture posted, let me know when to meet you in your room. Happy to help you out.

- Dreams

ETA: Here's your pic, Disfaniam. Up on the rooftop... lol

disfan.jpg

I got judged yesterday, but I don't know by who because I wasn't there... I am just happy I am judge and have this so nice little purple fly. Thanks Rajah to help me for the pics. :flower3:

gingerbread.jpg

woot woot bugchris and i both got judged today so happy! so i guess the two signed up with one email address didnt make a difference.

Yay cyre! Congratulations on your flag. I know Hula loved your room. :) Unfortunately, it looks like your Gingerbread Village has a pest problem. You have a crazy, red bug on your roof. Time to call the exterminator. :sad2:

Hmm...I like the crazy bugs. They're more fun :p

Wow All The Rooms Look Great Can't wait to see the prizes becuase we have some very creative ppl here yay us!!

I was judged :) I checked my room last night around 8pm and no flag. Checked this morning at 10am and there was the flag!
Lady

gingerlady.jpg

The flag appeared on my Gingerbread Burrito this morning, they probably came last night (while I wasn't on VMK, lol).

gingerbreadburritoflag.jpg

Take out the extra "http://" in there, and everything after the .jpg and the IMG tags work. I fixed it for the purposes of the thread I created. :)

FYI. If you want to post pics from Photobucket, just click the IMG link on the bottom of four choices. Copy and paste it exactly here and it will work.

IT WAS THERE. YEEHAW!
Now dreams doesnt have to worry anymore.
TY HOSTS!!!
woot!!!

JUDGED.jpg

:yay: My gingerbread room got judged. It must have been this evening and drat I missed it. I was very thrilled to find the flag that I had been waiting for. Thanks for the visit Host! :)

Yay! My mom, ladysouth, was finally judged! :goodvibes She has her purple flag... she's happy!

:yay: I have been judged :woohoo: So glad that it finally happened:banana:
sorry no picture of my room [do not know how to do it] lol :rotfl:
Just very glad that I am not a judge there are so many awesome rooms my hat's off to all who built a room for the contest :flower3:

Can we get together some kind of list of who hasn't been judged yet? I'm not sure what we could do to help but it never hurts. I know neither zsmile or myself and I am sure there are many others in the same boat. Just curious at this point ....thanks

Me, I haven't been judged yet. My brother was judged last night and my sister the night before

Can we get together some kind of list of who hasn't been judged yet? I'm not sure what we could do to help but it never hurts. I know neither zsmile or myself and I am sure there are many others in the same boat. Just curious at this point ....thanks

Hiya! I've started a new thread for those of us who have NOT been judged yet. I thought it would be better than filling up the "judged" thread with not-yet-judged rooms.
Please post to the following thread if you have not been judged yet.
http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1684848

Thanks!

WOT!! got judged sometime today early today or yesterday! Will post picture soon!

I can't bring up the Not judged thread you have listed above. Can you just copy and paste link please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter