The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

Dreams, there are several pockets out there waiting to be judged. Staff is doing their best and everyone will be judged as soon as they can. I have several friends and family in all pockets out there waiting to be judged. Judging ends in a few days so we all must be patient and wait it out.

Dreams, there are several pockets out there waiting to be judged. Staff is doing their best and everyone will be judged as soon as they can. I have several friends and family in all pockets out there waiting to be judged. Judging ends in a few days so we all must be patient and wait it out.

Yes there are several pockets and of course staff is doing their best. My post in no way said anything contrary to that. Staff has a VERY difficult task - I know I would not want it.

I was simply trying to offer encouragement to those waiting and some comfort to individuals who fit right into one known area of the alphabet that has yet to get flags.

Hang in there everyone. 2,000 rooms are a lot to see. Staff is working their way through the Kingdom.

My room was judged between Friday night and Saturday afternoon.. I am not sure what Host judged me (thanks!!), but boy was I happy to see that PURPLE FLAG!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes
Here is my room:
myroomyay.jpg

I was judged also. Not sure when, I haven't checked my room since Friday. I was too busy getting my Credits back up.

RoomJudged.jpg

Ok it seems like forever ago but it really wasn't all that long ago that everyone was sure that they were never going to get their Dream Ears, and low and behold we all somehow managed to get them to like Dream Month keep the faith-good things happen to those that wait! ANd look at the bright side, if you are judged at the end you will be fresh in the judges minds! Hang in everyone, neither one of us has our coveted purple flag yet butr we are staying confident that it will happen oh, sometime in the next week!

I did some breaking and entering around 7:00 p.m. my time (with someone who will go unnamed :rolleyes1) and there was no flag in your room yet.
-See :angel:

Aww thanks hun! (and to your anonymous counterpart...) :laughing:

6 days to go!

Still nada on my front either (no luck for my "mummy" or "duh duh" either; I feel rather stupid saying that in game to friends, but eh, who cares! :rotfl2: ).

*sings to the tune of "Someday My Prince Will Come"*
Someday a Host will come
Someday we'll find a purple flag
And up onto cloud nine we will go
To be happy forever, I know!
*ends singing*

Ahem. Need I remind you all I am a gal who is a total dork. Many of my own students last semester (I'm finishing my school counseling Master's degree) said all the time: "Miss ____, you're so silly!" My response? "Thank you!" :lmao:

I have been judged and I hope I have not been found wanting!

Finally been judged. I was not present at the time - but whoever judged my room used a clever flag placement....

Good Luck everyone!!

judged.jpg

My "house" is nothing like your guys, you all have amazing houses. This is also my first compition and I wanted to do something different, something a little spacey....
l_638f507899cca5167d2c58196d83d1fd.jpg

This is my gingerbread UFO

We were not fast enough when Hula came to judge, right before closing, to get a screen shot. Here is a recreation of what we were doing when Hula came in the room:

Some people were dancing in the windows and I was smoothing the ice so Hula coud ice skate on the frozen pool.

This is the courtyard of the All Star Hotel, after a magical snowfall turned it into a winter wonderland:

Fly-1.jpg

hah! we all want to know what days said that made you feel it necessary to blank it out ROFL :rotfl:

hah! we all want to know what days said that made you feel it necessary to blank it out ROFL :rotfl:

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

The virtual world may never know...................

But hey, at least I finally found a use for those frozen/palm tree/beachball chairs! :lmao: :lmao:

Great rooms everybody! They need to add a few hundred more prizes if you ask me.

Thanks to Snow for taking the picture!

Fly

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

The virtual world may never know...................

But hey, at least I finally found a use for those frozen/palm tree/beachball chairs! :lmao: :lmao:

Great rooms everybody! They need to add a few hundred more prizes if you ask me.

Fly

Gosh fly :) I dont deserve a couple hundred prizes... :laughing:

a hundered would do @_@

Woot! Got home from shopping til I dropped, and although my mom and dad are still waiting to get judged, I got judged! Yay! One problem though: now I can't walk to the left side of the room! :lmao: It's tight quarters in my room, seriously! :rotfl2: (the flag now resides next to the red present on the right ;) )

Here's a picture of my gingerbread version of Magic Kingdom: the castle, some Main Street shops, and the famous Toy Soldier parade down Main Street, USA!

flag2.jpg

:yay: You know, I was typing the above part of this post and then I checked back to VMK to make sure I hadn't gotten dc and Phinny was there! So Fin, that's why I did not respond at first; I was typing a post here celebrating the fact I got a flag. :lmao: Thanks for dropping in since I had just missed you. You rock! :hug:

Hi,

Slinkyman and Smalld were judged tonight-looks like the letter S is the letter of the night :)

Bug

One day left of judging and no one in my household that entered and was accepted has been judged. I sure hope they get judged

:( Only one or is it two more days of judjung left.. im im still unjudged.. :( Has anyone with a N been judged yet?

One day left of judging and no one in my household that entered and was accepted has been judged. I sure hope they get judged

:( Only one or is it two more days of judjung left.. im im still unjudged.. :( Has anyone with a N been judged yet?
Judging goes all the way until the 13th, so not to worry. Still alot of time to be judged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter