The I've Been Judged Thread : VMK Contest

I popped on to check if I've been judged and sure enough, look what I found :D

travisschjudged.JPG

Both Palmnut and PinkGirlygirl were judged this afternoon (even though it wasn't officially a judging time...) We pretty much were judged one right after the other as far as we can tell. Neither one of us saw the host.... missed her by mere minutes in both instances.

Interesting to note that it was Host Bella out and about. She even left a message for Palmnut by changing her room description. :)

7xb6xzm.jpg

Eveyones houses are looking great! I am looking forward to hear more people judged

Both Palmnut and PinkGirlygirl were judged this afternoon (even though it wasn't officially a judging time...) We pretty much were judged one right after the other as far as we can tell. Neither one of us saw the host.... missed her by mere minutes in both instances.

Interesting to note that it was Host Bella out and about. She even left a message for Palmnut by changing her room description. :)

7xb6xzm.jpg

LOL, that's funny. Did you find those ice blocks back? :rotfl2:

I would never take out that room description! ;)

Although I was not in the room at the time, I believe I was just judged this afternoon.

House.jpg

Hula showed up at 3 minutes to close. She kept saying all she could see was blue boxes! I am glad the room loaded for her before close!

I was worried about going to MGM tomorrow and missing being judged. Off to see the dancing lights for me....

Fly :hippie:

ps: gracie you were so off on this one.

Hula showed up at 3 minutes to close. She kept saying all she could see was blue boxes! I am glad the room loaded for her before close!

I was worried about going to MGM tomorrow and missing being judged. Off to see the dancing lights for me....

Fly :hippie:

ps: gracie you were so off on this one.

EGAD not true, I told YOU to tell me which host was your judge and I would sing the host song. Not my fault you picked wrong! GOSH!

EGAD not true, I told YOU to tell me which host was your judge and I would sing the host song. Not my fault you picked wrong! GOSH!

Hmmm:scratchin I seem to remember you saying Hula should be my judge, but it was Phinny who showed up in my room. Just saying....;) :rotfl:

Kim

Christmasroom.jpg

Yay I got judged! Thanks Hosts! You even put the flad on the spot I had designed for it!

I got judged tonight! I went to check and make sure PinkGirlyGirl hadn't been in my room turning off my lights again. I found about half of them off. So I fixed that and then Pink came in. Shortly behind her... Lily popped in!

86j5rlv.jpg

It seemed like Lily hung out for a long time. It was really pretty cool. By the end there was a pretty good crowd but I did notice some familiar faces. Thanks to all my firends who came by and made it a party. :dance3:

Pic by Pink, thanks Pink! :hug:

well Hula was busy so Fin covered for her gosh!

What is funny is that I came across Phinny and Lily tonight sitting in someone's room tonight apparently while judging. The owner was nowhere to be found, but those of us room surfing did find them. They had even sat down to take time without anyone in there to distract them.;) Of course that changed when we found them. lol
Kim

Im stiil here waiting to be judged... I think they will forget me

oh dont think that way , I am still waiting also.and looking at popular list by typing in gingerbread alot of others are also....been in room every judging session. and more. dont think after this want to look at gingerbread for while lol but there is another week or more I believe, so alot more sit time .

I waited until now (since my mom is in game and could check on her room) to post, but unfortunately none of us at my house have been judged. Not me, not my mom, and not my dad. We all got both the initial confirmation email and the second one. I know there's still a ways to go in judging, but I'm surprised not one of us has been judged yet. No matter though; as long as we all get judged, it doesn't really matter when in the end.

I didn't get on in time tonight to see if I had been judged. But I know what ya mean...one week to go...seems all of my friends except a small handful have been done...one friend and i are joking that we will be done in the last hour on the last day. :lmao:

Please don't take me serious on that, vmk!! haha

I didn't get on in time tonight to see if I had been judged.

I did some breaking and entering around 7:00 p.m. my time (with someone who will go unnamed :rolleyes1) and there was no flag in your room yet.
-See :angel:

I did some breaking and entering around 7:00 p.m. my time (with someone who will go unnamed :rolleyes1) and there was no flag in your room yet.
-See :angel:

Offtopic: (as usual HAH) Congrats on best guest, the only surprise was I saw a different room of yours the other day that I thought was going to win it :rotfl:

It seems there is a pocket of not yet judged rooms in the middle of the alphabet from Pin - Tigger (meaning someone with title starting Pin HAS their flag and starting Ti HAS their flag).

I have friends starting with titles all throughout the middle there still waiting. Hang in there everyone! We're right there with you hoping for your flags!

It seems there is a pocket of not yet judged rooms in the middle of the alphabet from Pin - Tigger (meaning someone with title starting Pin HAS their flag and starting Ti HAS their flag).

I have friends starting with titles all throughout the middle there still waiting. Hang in there everyone! We're right there with you hoping for your flags!

Yep, still no sight of a host or a pretty purple flag in my room. The hours of being afk riding around my room HAVE to pay off sometime... right? XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter