The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

April 2021- Coronado Springs
Jan 2023- Port Orleans Riverside/ Universal Dockside Inn

BWV - September 2022 (with Hurricane Ian)
VGC - November 2022
AKV - Jambo - March 2023
VGC - July 2023

Last resort was Riviera in early December 2022, next stay is at Coronado/Gran Destino tower in late January 2023.

2022 - Sept/Oct @ Wilderness Lodge (Irma!)
2023 - March/April @ Contemporary and Beach Club Villas

The last DISNEY resort was AKL in 2018, but we've stayed at the Royal Pacific Resort at Universal a few times, most recently at the beginning of this month.

The NEXT resort will be the Poly in August :woohoo:

BWV - September 2022 (with Hurricane Ian)
VGC - November 2022
AKV - Jambo - March 2023
VGC - July 2023

Need to update this!

BWV - September 2022
VGC - November 2022
DLH - February 2023
AKV - Jambo - March 2023
VGC - July 2023

With the Moonlight Magic event announced for 2/1, I needed a hotel for that night.

Early June 2007 - Port Orleans Riverside (DH had a conference at the Contemporary, and this is where they put overflow attendees). It's been a while since I've stayed onsite for sure.

September 2023 -- Sequoia Lodge (Disneyland Paris)

I have to say after fighting Orlando traffic this past March of 2022 and not getting to do rope drop at the parks, I'm quite envious of all these amazing onsite stays you are all doing. Disney theming at resorts in WDW is so fun too!

Feb. 2023 -- I'm sneaking in one day at the Magic Kingdom (Keys to the Kingdom tour) after a mini trip to Tampa, visiting a cousin who lives in assisted living there for two days. For that I am staying overnight at my nephew's house. He lives in Orlando. It's not onsite, but OMG the way he has his back yard setup it honestly looks like Tom Sawyer's Island.

December 2022-All Star Music, I needed a hotel room because I did some babysitting.

534B3B42-F5D3-4738-A72B-C5CB5140E289.jpeg

But I can’t wait to get back to:
January 2023-Fort Wilderness either in our 5th wheel or (if our new truck doesn’t come in which is looking more and more likely) my camper van.
DD981B2F-0DCD-4775-AAC4-25B7A7A54D90.png

Boardwalk Oct 2022
GDT - Coronado Springs - March 2023
We really love the tower at CSR more than most of the deluxes at this point. We stayed there June of 2022 and really enjoyed takingthe elevator down in the morning and getting a coffee and a croissant before our day began. I also enjoyed looking at the different name tags and chatting w/ the folks that were there on conferences. We drive, so buses aren't a big concern to us. I think if I had young kids, it wouldn't be my top choice. As two adults, it was close to perfect for us.

GDT June 23
and Bonnet Creek in September

May 22 Ending at Beach Club (split)
Very very soon: Villas at Grand California
Fall 23 Starting at Beach Club (split)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter