The last time you .....

bought some Tervis tumbler before Christmas for presents

When was the last time you had leg cramps?

Last summer

When was the last time you stayed at a hotel?

March 15th......at WDW, Old Key West

When was the last time you grilled outside?

valentine day....we hosted the BBQ...I am an air fryer man myself

last time a highway Patrol officer grilled you about your traffic infraction?

never....very phobic about international travel.... though had a few on the Hudson river for office party...imagine that. US army having its own cruise ship.

the last time you drove a car without cruise control

I think my van does not have cruise crontrol.

Where are you located? If you don't mind me asking

The last time you ate salad?

last night.....we had Antipasto salad for dinner (I'll chime in for chickapin.....he's in Yuma)

The last time you got woken up in the middle of the night by a loud noise?

About a 2 years ago a shelf in the kitchen tipped and broke the dishes

The last time you drove a 100 miles?

In Oct.....went to the Grand Canyon

When was the last time you colored your hair?

never

When is the last time you you watched a religious institution service? - either in person or online

never

When is the last time you you watched a religious institution service? - either in person or online
they have a church here in Yuma called the Champion church....very interesting form of preaching....charles stanley teaches from his church as well....his services make me glad that I am at home....could never fit in that Atlanta southern style of worship attire. It is a covid practice and with my chemo...I stay at home....though now that yuma is empty of folks...might give a look at the easter sunday building downthe street for a safe peak.

never

When was the last time you jumped rope?
just a few hours ago...pulled off the pool covers and wife was pulling the ropes along my feet thru the grottos and had to jump over one so it would not catch my shoes. And because I was in the corner of the wall, grotto and pool. there was a pile of ropes in my path, so I had to jump over them also.

when was the last time you were in the pool?

trying to pull out a fry's parking space. huge truck to my right, the store to my left...so i moving out slowly looking to the right trying to see if anyone is coming around the truck....folks coming out of the store, about 10 spaces from the door, keep on walking behind me as I am trying to pull out blind, I never looked to my left as i didn't see any cars being loaded....well these folks yelled at me to stop as they kept on walking....really ticked me off...they just didn't have a sense of common sense or humanity.

when was the last time you sat on the patio past 9:30?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter