The last time you .....

trying to pull out a fry's parking space. huge truck to my right, the store to my left...so i moving out slowly looking to the right trying to see if anyone is coming around the truck....folks coming out of the store, about 10 spaces from the door, keep on walking behind me as I am trying to pull out blind, I never looked to my left as i didn't see any cars being loaded....well these folks yelled at me to stop as they kept on walking....really ticked me off...they just didn't have a sense of common sense or humanity.

when was the last time you sat on the patio past 9:30?
I don't sit outside,

When was the last time you went on a picnic?

I listen to Charles Stanley every sunday. I can't get to church

last summer, JSalem Oregon has a massive park shaded with oak trees and picnic table...picked up stuff at downtown grocery and hung out with the jellow jacket wasps....that pretty much put an end to eat outdoors.

When was the last time found coins in the sofa?

couple of months.....the yard people used a blower on it Tuesday

When was the last time you did laundry?

last Sunday morning. The grand kids spent the night Saturday and they always want pancakes

When was the last time you got a sun burn?

well worked on it today.....but I am pretty much out in the sun year round with out a shirt top.....and the sun was setting today when in the pool, so I seldom put myself in that posion.

when was the last time you found a bottle of sun protection hidden away?

never.....I know where they all are

When was the last time you cooked a big breakfast?

mended something a few weeks ago

When was the last time you popped popcorn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter