"The Makins are going Home" Pre Trip Report.

Beth__WDW23/6/02

<font color=deeppink>you can never mock anything u
My first ever Pre-Trip report so be gentle.... And hopefully this will flow into a formal trip report (but we shall see eh? I'm not very good at keeping track of everything Just ask me "what day is it?") and I'll not have a clue.

Ok so we haven't been back to the World since June 2004 which we went for 4 weeks. Fantastic loved it.:goodvibes
Then our priorities changed and we decided to add another little Princess to our collection and well Mickey became a distant memory for a short while,topple that with the ever need's and I want's and well money becomes tied up! and Disney becomes a thing of the past UNTIL we are sat here one cold wet morning.
I decide to tamper with the Virgin website and have a flicker with prices,Add this remove that. And I get a good price up! I mention to DP this price is quite good,and well he slept on it,next morning I wake to him on the Virgin website (I grin under the covers) and he says "Shall we book?".
I without hesitation jump from my slumber in full combat mode and off we go. Out come's the card, everything is rechecked and well we both press the CONFIRM button as quick as you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" :rotfl:

So we are Flying Virgin on the 16th June - 7th July, 3 Weeks. Staying 11 nights Pop Century,And then 10 Nights All Star Movies.
We stayed in ASMO in 2004 and it was "perfect" for us.

THE CAST in Particular order :-

DP Mart A.K.A Chief Planner pirate:

04-02-2008144324.jpg

Mart is 30 going on 10,Love's Disney as much as well I do.
He has taken on full planning of this holiday all I've had to do is sit here and say "Yes Dear".
He is Self employed,so having time off isnt an issue.
He can't wait to be sunning it up, Driving along with the wind blowing through his hair (Not that he has alot by the time I shave it ;) .
He Loves TOT,All the rides Bar Mission Space (yes that one sent him over the edge).
He can't wait to see our DD'S faces meeting the characters.

MOI A.K.A Mummy Pinky / Moaner! princess:

04-10-2007151434.jpg

I am 26 years old!, I love everything bar flying to Disney,but I have sorted that problem with my new anti-sickness tablets.
I've not had any planning of this trip as the Chief has taken over,however I have full control of Holiday clothes shopping. And this is what I love shopping.
I've also converted us all into being "Croc" Lovers (C'mon let's hear it for the crocs). I'm full time mummy to our gorgeus little girls.
Oh and the pets ..Disney the rabbit and Tinkerbell the Puddy cat (these shall be staying with family members)
I love collecting Disney memorabilia like Snow globes,Photo frames etc.
I can't wait to do our "special treats more about that below".

DD Chelsea A.K.A "I want" princess:

pix085.jpg

Chelsea is 8 years old and entering "The Kevin stage" I'm sure we are all or have been there? the door slamming & stroppy faces and the TUT.
I want loves pulling fast one's like "I want this,but I need this because ...." and usually ends up getting what she wants.
Cue a very happy face until she needs something else.
She's a tomboy who also like's the colour pink.
Chelsea loved TOT last time and can't wait to ride RnR...
She suffer's Perthes Disease and has done since the age of 4,this hasnt stopped her in life she plays football etc and is a normal child.
She is still under the care of her hospital and we go back yearly atm it doesnt look too good but they don't want to do anything until her Bone as regrown.
Chelsea can't wait to eat copious amounts of Icecream, Watch the High school musical,and Ride RnR.

DD Ashleigh A.K.A Miss Pinky princess:

pix003.jpg

Miss Pinky will turn 3 years old when we are out there on the 27th June.
So we have a couple things booked as "suprises".
Miss P is a little madam it runs in the family (according to DP) Not sure what he means there.
Miss P loves Peppa Pig,Mr Bean,Mickey cartoons,Go Diego Go,In the night garden. And video's what get repeated are Toy Story,Monsters Inc,The Incredibles,Shrek the 3rd and Shrek the Halls, She is a very keen Disney fan she loves Mickey Mouse.
And love's to look at peoples trip report photo's and youtube clips of the "Bang Bangs" thats fireworks to us.
Miss P cant wait to meet Mickey & Gang for the first time.:banana:

I'll continue with what is booked and Itinerary in the next installement.:3dglasses

Cont'd...

Ok so we have purchased our 14 Day Ultimate tickets.
We also bought the Kids eat free cards not sure if we will use these but Chief insists we will.:rolleyes1
We have also purchased our Universal 7day - 2Park Tickets.

Ok the special treats as mentioned above are :-

For me and DD (Chelsea) we will be swimming with the Dolphins,sadly Little Miss is too young so her and daddy are on Non Swims.
I am looking forward to this it means extra bonding for me & Chelsea cause when you have two you always feel guilty your leaving one out vice versa.
So we booked the Discovery Cove Ultimate package I think it is.;)

Now Little Miss P's birthday is on the 27th and Luckily we have managed to book Chef Mickeys for her birthday.:yay:

And finally Chelsea is booked onto the Pirate Cruise she is a tomboy also into pink *yes I have to point this out lol*

So Chief as our days mapped out and here they are :-

June M 16th ARRIVAL - Dennys... Walmart.

June T 17th Universal Studios & Nascar Sports Grille.

June W 18th Pool in the morning...Downtown Disney for Shopping.

June T 19th Islands Of Adventure.

June F 20th Shopping.

June S 21st Discovery Cove.

June S 22nd Shopping then onto Universal.

June M 23rd Animal Kingdom.

June T 24th Aquatica Then Shopping.

June W 25th Seaworld.

June T 26th Change Over Day & Birthday Shopping.

June F 27th ..Little Miss's Birthday ..Chef Mickeys & Magic Kingdom.

June S 28th Blizzard Beach.

June S 29th Hollywood Studios.

June M 30th Shopping.

July T 1st Epcot.

July W 2nd Pirate Cruise & Shopping.

July T 3rd Typhoon Lagoon & Disney Quest.

July F 4th Daytona Beach Or Clearwater.

July S 5th Shopping.

July S 6th Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios & Shopping.

July M 7th Home.

On the shopping only days we are thinking of doing other things so this is subject to change.popcorn::

So there we go so far.:thumbsup2
Nearly 6 weeks till we go.

The girls have made there own countdown's,the excitement is too much :banana:

Fantastic start,well done:thumbsup2 .I am loving it and can't wait too read more.Your girls are cuties :cutie: .I love the Seaworld picture,is'nt it fantastic stroking the dolphins:) .We would love to do the dolphin swim but we are going to wait until dd3 is able to do it as well.Your plans look great.Not long to go now(lucky you).x.

Sounds like you have a fantastic trip to look forward to Beth. I love swimming with the dolphins, it is such a fantastic experience and now a must-do on every trip.

It's going to be a brilliant trip Beth, a girl after my own heart with all that shopping pencilled in :yay:

great start Beth,sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned:goodvibes

It sounds like you're in for a fab trip Beth. It's always special to be celebrating a birthday out there. Have a great time :thumbsup2

Great start
my Ds done the Priate cruise from the GF , he loved it , That was the day we had a walk round the GF waiting for him and came on the DVC desk , the rest is histroy , we are now proud owners of SSR

What an amazing time you will all have.

Susan

Awww great pre trippie.
Have a great holiday :) Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Sounds like a wonderful trip you have planned, Beth, and not long to wait now either! I hope you all have a magical time :goodvibes

Laur's princess:

30 Days to go

:) Well I was taken by suprise yesterday when a lovely bouquet of flowers was delivered to mark "Our 4 week countdown".
These was from DP so he is in the "good books" for now:lmao:
Also he popped in a little virgin card which said 4 weeks to go:thumbsup2

Here's the flowers :hippie:

flowers021.jpg

flowers034.jpg

Tommorow we will hold a little "Pre Disney Buffet Party" just for the 4 of us,I can't wait.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter