"The Makins are going Home" Pre Trip Report.

How lovely of DP,those flowers are very nice.Make sure you post some pics of the 'pre Disney buffet party'.x.

Aww, what lovely flowers and what a lovely idea :goodvibes Hope you enjoyed your buffet party.

Laur's princess:

2 Days to go!

Yep that time is nearly here,DISNEY TIME.

Everything is more a less packed,everythings been checked,checked,rechecked and checked some more :lmao:
DP finished work this afternoon,I spent the day having my hair cut and nails done ::yes:: Kids got treated off Nanna which includes alot of Peppa pig things for the youngest and a massive water gun for I want,and loads of colouring books/a foil thing (you scrape off the foil to reveal a picture)..M&M's! and loads of other goodies soo Kids are V happy.

Excitement is a understatement.:hyper: :hyper:

So we just need to add a few more things to suitcases,Deliver the pets to our parents,Disney (rabbit is going to my mothers),and Tinkerbell (puddycat) is going lastminute.com to Dp's parents.
Put some petrol in the car,will get pizza delivered for tea,and well count down :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I will try and pop on!! If not await plenty photos :):wizard:

Hiya Beth. I don't know what time you're leaving, but if you've not left yet, have a fantastic time! Not that you couldn't in Disney lol Swimming with dolphins! You're going to have an amazing time.

Can't wait to see your pics!

xxxxx

Well we are back :surfweb:

Usually Mart is the one begging to go back but nope it's me,I've never felt sooo depressed at coming back before,only hope I have of feeling like me is to keep pricing up more holidays:rotfl: So 2009 might happen who knows?

Some highlights of our holidays :-

* We came home one day to find all teddies sat on the bed,heads on pillows and t.v remote in hand watching t.v:lmao: Kids thought this was highly amusing.

* The car was great,and we got through the queue pretty quick with Dollar...no nagging of upgrade,we was soon away (did feel sorry for the poor bloke fighting with the car seat for me,the sweating he did was unreal).

* Star wars weekend,this was fun. Chelsea met Darth vadar.Got some pics.We loved the parade with some of the real stars of star wars it also wasnt that busy,which was great.

* Toy story Mania! and also Monsters inc laugh floor.

* Our girlies meeting the characters we have over 1000 pictures (will post some here when I'm more organised and awake).

* Mickey walking off with little minnie (A) and Minnie mouse wasnt impressed she stamped her foot! and made a scene was really funny.

* Chef Mickeys,and the Pirates cruise.

* A was made to feel like a princess on her birthday,and once through the gates at MK she was picked as a special guest to meet the princesses.

* Pop! would definately stay here again in future,clean,nicely themed.

* Swimming with the dolphins at D.C was amazing,and she even allowed all 4 of us in the water with the dolphin for a photo,dolphin was Named Dixie.

* July the 4th fireworks at MK! was amazing also.
We watched these on the 3rd.

* Extra magic hours are a great idea,we walked on most rides,and felt weird being in the park after closing time.

Some low lights :-

* A being stung in D.C and ended up with first aid...the first aid crew here was very good and clamed her down,they managed to remove the sting and watched her for 10mins.

* A few ignorant/rude people.

* Not being able to retrieve our suitcases once arrived as the thunder/storm meant all luggage belts had to be switched off,leaving us waiting 2 hours.

* Being slightly delayed coming home,and having the basic t.v no nintendo/etc.

* Seeing a mouse in MCO waiting at our gate! and it wasnt Mickey mouse lol!:scared1:

The highlights definately outsway the low points.The holiday was amazing,would I go again? like a shot.
The girls had great fun,C rode all of the rides bar space mountain,got a fantastic photo of her on R.N.R she rode TOT twice...and this time took part in pin trading! she made some friends too.
A has come on leaps and bounds with speech wise and is definately a BIG minnie mouse fan...she was really spoiled by the characters,especially in the parades as they would come over and make a fuss etc,which made her day.
Flights was good with Virgin,I do think the planes going from Manchester need refitting,the t.vs are naff btw we flew outbound on Jersey Girl,and inbound on English Rose.

Food wise we eat alot in Disney,we tried Golden corral for a first time and was highly inpressed the bakery section! ISSS LURVELY! carrot cake you have to go and try it.We wished we had been more than once though.
Chef mickeys,great food,great character interaction we would definately do this one again...however cost us over $100 including the photo.

Pictures to follow!
And ticker ;)

Oh wow, sounds like you had an amazing time Beth! I know I'll be the same. Will be sorting my next holiday on the flight back! lol

Bless A with Mickey! Minnie has some competition me thinks!

I can't wait to hear all about your holiday and see all of your photos!

Did you have any change left when you got back? I'm going to try to be careful but I know I'll be skint when I get back! lol

Sounds like you all had a fantastic time :)

Glad the girls loved it so much!

sounds like a wonderful holiday looking forward to seeing some piccies:goodvibes

Welcome home Beth+Family,sounds like you had a wonderful time.Can't wait to hear more about your trip+especially to see some photo's.Did you do photopass?.
Glad dd was ok after being stung-what by?.We love the Golden Corral-great food+great price.x.

She was stung by a bee right on the tip of her thumb,bless her all her poor finger swelled and went purple on the end,thankfully the first aid team was there speedily and soon had it under control.So :thumbsup2 to them,I couldnt thank them enough.

Warning for those leaving soon the queues on some rides are ridiculous especially Toy story Mania it was 120+mins..
Also alot of big groups from Brazil are there with bright t-shirts you wont miss them :rotfl: flags and very loud chants!

I have 132 photos on photopass,not sure what to do tbh,lol! I have over 1000 of my own pics,but I do admit the photopass pics are fantastic.

Gem - No change at all,infact I withdrew £200 = $400 2 days before coming home,but we did buy a $600 laptop,and Ipod and loads of goodies,clothes etc.:thumbsup2

Will definately get pics up soon,if you have me on facebook I have 6 folders already on there...:rotfl:

So glad they saw to your dd rapidly.I am not on facebook-so no piccies for me to look at-but can't wait for you to post some on here when you have time.Were going to do photopass next year+aim/plan to get loads of pics,me+dh are going to get a card each so that when we may seperate with a different daughter we can still get some extra pics.x.

Welcome home, Beth, sounds like you have had a magical time. Sorry to hear about your daughter getting stung, I'm glad she was OK. I can't wait to try Toy Story Mania, maybe by next year the queues won't be so bad (but I'm not getting my hopes up!)

Laur's princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter