The Most Random Thread EVER!

I'm baaaaaaaaack! Yeah, I took a break from this site because of school and I've been busy with other things to. To start off me coming back to the boards, is anyone going to Disney World sometime in March?

*goes and hugs* Hiiiii!!!

Um no unless I could talk my parents into it... Long shot there lol sorry

XD

It's been a whole week and I haven't been in school. I wouldn't have much of a problem with this if I wasn't COMPLETELY BORED OUT OF MY MIND.

I have been so bored this week and I'm not having school tomorrow again. I'm starting to go a little bit crazy.

No school today, I think it's too cold to start up the business. Me and little sis are trying to talk big sis into playing Disney Universe with us

I MUST see the Disney Avalon High movie now. Almost finished with the book.

Please PLEASE Disney Channel. Play it. XD

I think I'm the only one on here who hasn't been let out for school. Every storm has hit below, above, west and east of us. Okay, then...

I think I'm the only one on here who hasn't been let out for school. Every storm has hit below, above, west and east of us. Okay, then...

WOW! that's crazy because I live in Texas and we got out today because it was 28 degrees and ice-y

Holy cow! An entire week?!

Yes and it is the funniest reason in the whole world. I was laughing so hard yesterday because I took a minute to reflect and realized that the cause of my borderline craziness is in fact 1 inch of snow. I lost an entire week of school due to 1 exact inch of snow.

Yes and it is the funniest reason in the whole world. I was laughing so hard yesterday because I took a minute to reflect and realized that the cause of my borderline craziness is in fact 1 inch of snow. I lost an entire week of school due to 1 exact inch of snow.

:O That's crazy. It snowed here the other day for the first time in a few years, I think, but it wasn't much of anything.

You guys are lucky. I get a bajillion feet of snow. And I hate the cold. Perks of living in NY. Lake effect snow happens so much here.

You guys are lucky. I get a bajillion feet of snow. And I hate the cold. Perks of living in NY. Lake effect snow happens so much here.
Never been to NY, but I've heard the winters can be pretty

You revamped your signature.... I have no idea what most of those are but I love watching them

I just realized I don't even know what day Valentine's is... is it the 13th or 14th? Help? XD Wow I'm probably the only girl in the US who doesn't know this :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter