• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/26/11-4/1/11)!!!!!

TigrLvsPooh
are the pictures of Stinky Pete's box, Buzz ship, and the aliens in the TSM ques?
those are really cool, and would like to get my DS with them, TIAprincess:

Nope, they are right across from TSM at the meet and greet place :) The night we were there it was Buzz Lightyear but I believe Woody and Jessie also rotate in as well?? Not sure. :)

TigrLvsPooh,
One question I forgot to ask while you there is how did the check-in process go? Since you stayed Club Level did someone meet you at the front and took you to the lounge so you could check-in?

TigrLvsPooh,
One question I forgot to ask while you there is how did the check-in process go? Since you stayed Club Level did someone meet you at the front and took you to the lounge so you could check-in?
Good question.

At the YC in August, we had filled-out the IPO's form and indicated that we were coming in from the AKL at 0930. There was an elderly man at the gate who checked my name off. When I drove up to the YC porte-cochère no one greeted us so they unloaded the luggage and I went and parked the car as DD waited on a bench. We walked into the lobby and I didn't see a CL check-in so I asked a bellman where to go and he said to just go to the front desk. I explained we were staying CL and he said that we needed to check-in at the front desk:confused3. As I was talking to my DD a woman finally came up to us and asked us if we were staying CL and said she would take us up. She said we must have "snuck past her" outside as she was at a podium near the door and never saw us:tiptoe:. Not sure how she could have missed us when I think we were pretty much the only ones looking confused out there. Arrival didn't go quite as I pictured it:upsidedow

Sorry for the broken photo links yesterday! OOPS!!! :upsidedow

They should all be fixed now.....

Here are a couple of short videos I took:

Tinkerbell's flight:

This one cracks me up because I caught my very COOL middle schooler dancing a jig along with Mr Potato Head!!! :lmao:

I have a question... how were you able to do the "LIVE" report? What is the best way to access the DIS while you are down there?? I doubt I will do a big TR, but I may check in a few times at night while I am there. I do have an iPhone, but never accessed the DIS from that. Did you have a laptop and pay for internet service, or use a smartphone?? Is there a app for the DIS?

I have a question... how were you able to do the "LIVE" report? What is the best way to access the DIS while you are down there?? I doubt I will do a big TR, but I may check in a few times at night while I am there. I do have an iPhone, but never accessed the DIS from that. Did you have a laptop and pay for internet service, or use a smartphone?? Is there a app for the DIS?

Usually my short posts were made from my phone (Droid Incredible). You can go right to the DIS on your iPhone (just type www.disboards.com right into your browser, you can also create a bookmark to come back easily) its pretty easy to use if you just want to type a few sentences. I liked doing it while waiting in line or riding the bus. :thumbsup2

When I was in the room I was using my laptop. I have a 4G card from Verizon that I pay for monthly so I didn't need to use the hotel's internet. I believe it is about $10 a day??? to use their ethernet connection.

I also used my iPad a few times. It has its own built-in 3G connection thru AT&T so that's very easy to use as well. The DIS doesn't have an app but using Safari I can bookmark the site and get back to it easily. This is my favorite way to get online when we're at the airport, driving in the car, or any other place my laptop wouldn't be easy to access.

My photos are all uploaded via Photobucket. I have the app on my phone so I can instantly upload and post a pic immediately, or I can use my digital camera then upload the pics at night back at the room.

As you can tell I always have plenty of ways to get online ;)

I absolutely loved your live trip report! I also remember you and your family from the Disney Fan's Guide....how cool that must have been! I am looking forward to a little peek at your photobucket photos. I love taking pictures at Disney and have many, many scrapbooks full from different visits.

Thank you for posting such a great report with all the wonderful pictures. Helps me with my disney fix until my next visit!

I absolutely loved your live trip report! I also remember you and your family from the Disney Fan's Guide....how cool that must have been! I am looking forward to a little peek at your photobucket photos. I love taking pictures at Disney and have many, many scrapbooks full from different visits.

Thank you for posting such a great report with all the wonderful pictures. Helps me with my disney fix until my next visit!

I scrapbook our trips too. :) I like to buy the albums with the year on front. I'm a little behind on our last two trips but I've got a coupon from shutterfly I've been meaning to use to buy more prints. I agree, it helps get a fix until it's time to go back!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter