• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/26/11-4/1/11)!!!!!

Sorry for all your rain. Your boys looked like they still had a great time.

A shout out to Jacob, a BC CL CM, who totally turned around my impression of the staff!!!! :thumbsup2 What a great guy. After ending on such a high note I think another BC CL stay is in our future. :goodvibes But next time NO RAIN!!!!! :laughing:

Thanks to everyone who followed us on our trip. :cloud9: The last batch of pics will probably be up tonight. If anyone has any questions let me know. :grouphug:
That is great to hear!

I am really glad a good cm turned things around a bit for you guys at the CL!

That looked like some storm from all that debris in the photo.:sad2: I feel so bad for you guys, we were there this exact same week last year and the weather was perfect. I wish it would have been the same for you guys!

Enjoy the beach and the rest of your vacation.:goodvibes

I'm so glad your family had a great night at MK! Thanks so much for the TR and wonderful pictures. We will be spending our first stay at the BC in 5 weeks and your TR has gotten me even more excited!

What beach are you going to?

"missed" your live report....going back to read now. Hope you had a good Disney visit!

Just read your report - sorry to hear about all of the rain, but your certainly made the best of it! Also, glad your BC CL impression turned around by end of trip. Just love Epcot and the location of Y&BC just is wonderful. We also met a couple of really great CMs there last year that made our trip! Enjoy the beach.

I'm so glad your family had a great night at MK! Thanks so much for the TR and wonderful pictures. We will be spending our first stay at the BC in 5 weeks and your TR has gotten me even more excited!

What beach are you going to?

We were at Treasure Island and Sunset Beach. :thumbsup2

At the airport now headed home. :sad2: The week went by too fast ....gotta start planning next trip soon. :goodvibes

Just found your live trip report and have a few questions...
1) Earlier in your trip report you had a picture of your DS in front of what looked like stuffed Pokemon...Is that what they were? And were they characters from the new Black/White. My DS (Connor, age 9) is hoping and praying that when we get to Epcot in two weeks they will have the new stuffed Pokemons.
2) So what is your overrall response to staying CL at BC? I just changed my 2 night stay from Poly CL to BC CL (4/21 - 4/23). I am trying to decide if I did the right thing or if I should move to YC or BWI. Any advice? I have only stayed WL CL and LOVED it! But there will be 5 of us in the room and we can't stay at WL this time.
3) Did you put any room requests on your reservation? We also have a standard view CL room.

Thanks so much for your help!
Debbie

Just found your live trip report and have a few questions...
1) Earlier in your trip report you had a picture of your DS in front of what looked like stuffed Pokemon...Is that what they were? And were they characters from the new Black/White. My DS (Connor, age 9) is hoping and praying that when we get to Epcot in two weeks they will have the new stuffed Pokemons.
2) So what is your overrall response to staying CL at BC? I just changed my 2 night stay from Poly CL to BC CL (4/21 - 4/23). I am trying to decide if I did the right thing or if I should move to YC or BWI. Any advice? I have only stayed WL CL and LOVED it! But there will be 5 of us in the room and we can't stay at WL this time.
3) Did you put any room requests on your reservation? We also have a standard view CL room.

Thanks so much for your help!
Debbie

They have Minccino, Oshawott, Tepig, Snivy, Zekrom, Reshiram, Pidove, Emolga, Munna, Musharna, Sandile, Zorua, and Zoroark. All new stuffed from Black/White. :thumbsup2 Bring plenty of money and an extra carryon bag!! :laughing:

I think you will like BC CL if you like spending time at Epcot and also using Stormalong Bay. Poly is also great. That's a tough choice, I would have a hard time choosing. :goodvibes

I requested a full balcony and a daybed, we were told at checkin we couldn't have a daybed but it worked out ok having the kids sleep together. Our room #5654. We were very close to the lounge and we liked our view.

Thank you for the information. I just showed the picture and your answer to Connor who immediately started jumping around the room then fell to the ground as if passing out. Drama much??!! He wants about five of them!
I am assuming we will get the room with the daybed since we have three adullts and two kids. I would hope my TA put that on our room request. So I am thinking that the decision comes down to should I keep BC CL or switch to YC CL. I just don't think my Dad could handle a lot of unruliness (is that a word?). We will only be in the parks for two days - the first at Epcot and then the second is MK. I think the kids will use SAB, we will have just gotten off the Disney Dream. Maybe I should just add full balcony to our reservation.
Thank you for the information. Any other advice is welcomed!!
Debbie

Great report! And great pics, I have that same camera, it does a great job. :love:

I read your report off and on all day today (while working), so glad it turned around but bummer about the weather. We were there March 12th thru the 19th for our VERY first trip to Walt Disney World and I am hooked! Already trying to plan an other trip. Great report.

We are from Greenwood, IN about 20 minutes South of Indy!

Hey DISers!!! :grouphug: All you moms know how it is, we flew home Sunday night and hit the ground running to get the kids ready for back to school Monday morning! :thumbsup2 I have been doing laundry and unpacking, also getting ready to host my book club here this Sunday, so I FINALLY got the rest of the pictures uploaded! :woohoo: Sorry for the delay! I've got some videos too. Everything is on my photobucket account (ekmurphy12) and the album is public. I will post some here as well!

I read your report off and on all day today (while working), so glad it turned around but bummer about the weather. We were there March 12th thru the 19th for our VERY first trip to Walt Disney World and I am hooked! Already trying to plan an other trip. Great report.

We are from Greenwood, IN about 20 minutes South of Indy!

What a small world! Our next door neighbors moved to Greenwood about two years ago. My youngest son's best friend. :goodvibes We have stopped at the exit there many times (Jonathan Byrds cafeteria) :thumbsup2

Hey DISers!!! :grouphug: All you moms know how it is, we flew home Sunday night and hit the ground running to get the kids ready for back to school Monday morning! :thumbsup2 I have been doing laundry and unpacking, also getting ready to host my book club here this Sunday, so I FINALLY got the rest of the pictures uploaded! :woohoo: Sorry for the delay! I've got some videos too. Everything is on my photobucket account (ekmurphy12) and the album is public. I will post some here as well!

I would love to see the rest of your pictures! Do you have a link to your photobucket album?

Thanks again for your live report!

I almost forgot to discuss my FAVORITE part of the trip ;) the shopping!!!! :woohoo: I have been building my CD collection over the years, MK music, 4 parks 1 world, Wishes, Holiday collections, Hallowishes, all the Disney Classics volumes, movie soundtracks, etc, etc, you get the picture! I added Illuminations on this trip. :cloud9: I'm actually listening to it right now... my youngest was getting in the shower and I was dancing around him in the hallway. :laughing: It's never too early in the morning for park music. :dance3:

Also I collect the WDW scrapbooks, picked up my 2011 book with all the inserts and doo dads :thumbsup2 And of course a new antenna topper, 2011 license plate, bumper sticker, and a replacement salt and pepper shaker set for my Gourmet Mickey collection that got broken a few weeks ago.

The kids collect Vinylmation and Pokemon ... also pressed pennys. So we usually have to bring at least one extra carry-on bag to haul everything back home. Mickey sure makes plenty of MOOLAH off this family. :lmao:

Now just to decide when to go back.... Hmmmmmm.... lots of good discounts right now, the 40% off, the free dining, decision decisions..... :littleangel:

TigrLvsPooh
are the pictures of Stinky Pete's box, Buzz ship, and the aliens in the TSM ques?
those are really cool, and would like to get my DS with them. TIAprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter