• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/26/11-4/1/11)!!!!!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
*~*The MURPHYS are LIVE*~*
Disney's Beach Club Resort
March 26 - April 1, 2011
Hello SPRING BREAK, Goodbye SNOW!!!

IMG_6138.jpg

WDW Railroad for a scenic trip arooound the Magic Kingdom, ALLLL ABOARD!!!! (March 2010)

IMG_6014.jpg

Yacht Club (March 2010)

IMG_6069.jpg

California Grill - My birthday dinner (March 2010)

WELCOME DIS friends to our LIVE report!!!! :thumbsup2

Most of you know us by now but just as a refresher .....

Erika = that's me :wizard: i'm the official trip report keeper and obsessed Disney fan. ;) As you'll notice I'm rarely in any of the pictures because I take them all. :laughing: I'm a SAHM to two boys and I spend most of my time either on the DIS talking to my buddies on the Resort Board, or on Facebook doing Farmville or chatting with the TwiMoms! :cloud9: Yes I have a LOT of hobbies mostly focused on Disney, Harry Potter, Farmville, and all things TWILIGHT!!! :littleangel:

Brendan = that's my husband, he works for ESPN radio and loves Disney almost as much as I do. He's a thrill seeker, loves all the rides, the faster the better, and especially loves to eat and DRINK his way around the world. :lmao: He thinks he's the boss (wink wink!) but really that would be me. I make the reservations, book the dinners, make the three ring binder full of our itinerary, do all the packing, planning, etc, so he pretty much just has to come to the airport and I handle the rest. ;)

Nic = formerly known as Nicholas but is now in middle school so he's Nic (age 11, soon to be 12) He is our concierge lounge lizard :laughing: This boy loves to eat let me tell you. I think we save nearly $100 a day just on drinks and snacks to feed this kid. :lmao: At age 11 he's already wearing a size 9 1/2 shoe (my husband is a 10) so we are expecting him to be way WAAAYYY taller than us. :upsidedow He loves WDW, especially Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and everything in Epcot.

Connor = our 9 year old, he is the smart one. ;) He is fully in charge of all maps, directions, and plans ... our future Imagineer I'm sure. He is still our baby and loves Toy Story, Pooh, Lightning McQueen, Buzz Lightyear, and most of all Duffy Bear!!! We met Duffy in January and quickly had to buy him in two different sizes to take home. Now Duffy of course needs a full Epcot wardrobe for his vacation back to WDW. LOL Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, Connor loves LOVES LOVES Legos!

Our plan = Checking in at the BC CL Saturday morning (3/26) for six nights followed by three days in St. Petersburg to visit the beach. A perfect mix I think. Especially since it is 32 degrees here today with SNOW FLURRIES!!!!!

Is everyone ready?????

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you like that Peter Pan reference??? ;)
I thought it was pretty cool. :goodvibes

The MURPHYS are LIVE
Disney's Beach Club Resort
March 25 - April 1 2011
Hello SPRING BREAK, Goodbye SNOW!!!

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6069.jpg

WELCOME DIS friends to our LIVE report!!!! :thumbsup2

Most of you know us by now but just as a refresher .....

Erika = that's me :wizard: i'm the official trip report keeper and obsessed Disney fan. ;) As you'll notice I'm rarely in any of the pictures because I take them all. :laughing: I'm a SAHM to two boys and I spend most of my time either on the DIS talking to my buddies on the Resort Board, or on Facebook doing Farmville or chatting with the TwiMoms! :cloud9: Yes I have a LOT of hobbies mostly focused on Disney, Harry Potter, Farmville, and all things TWILIGHT!!! :littleangel:

Brendan = that's my husband, he's works for ESPN radio and loves Disney almost as much as I do. He's a thrill seeker, loves all the rides, the faster the better, and especially loves to eat and DRINK his way around the world. :lmao: He thinks he's the boss (wink wink!) but really that would be me. I make the reservations, book the dinners, make the three ring binder full of our itinerary, do all the packing, planning, etc, so he pretty much just has to come to the airport and I handle the rest. ;)

Nic = formerly known as Nicholas but is now in middle school so he's Nic (age 11, soon to be 12) He is our concierge lounge lizard :laughing: This boy loves to eat let me tell you. I think we save nearly $100 a day just on drinks and snacks to feed this kid. :lmao: At age 11 he's already wearing a size 9 1/2 shoe (my husband is a 10) so we are expecting him to be way WAAAYYY taller than us. :upsidedow He loves WDW, especially Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and everything in Epcot.

Connor = our 9 year old, he is the smart one. ;) He is fully in charge of all maps, directions, and plans ... our future Imagineer I'm sure. He is still our baby and loves Toy Story, Pooh, Lightning McQueen, Buzz Lightyear, and most of all Duffy Bear!!! We met Duffy in January and quickly had to buy him in two different sizes to take home. Now Duffy of course needs a full Epcot wardrobe for his vacation back to WDW. LOL Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, Connor loves LOVES LOVES Legos!

Our plan = Checking in at the BC CL Saturday morning (3/25) for six nights followed by three days in St. Petersburg to visit the beach. A perfect mix I think. Especially since it is 32 degrees here today with SNOW FLURRIES!!!!!

Is everyone ready?????

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in:hyper:

Previous reports:

VWL & Kidani = http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2620587

YC: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2420655

OLD KEY WEST/POP: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2120680

CONTEMPORARY/POLY: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1986183

AKL/POLY/OKW: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1897008

BEACH CLUB: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1806020

And inside one of those links is another page of links to older live reports as well as links to our Travel Channel special.

I'm in too!!!

My DS will turn 8 on our upcoming trip and has decided that CL is the only way to travel anymore :snooty: :rotfl:

And yes, I TOTALLY got the Peter Pan reference!!!!

ADRs for this trip:

Crystal Palace
Narcoosee's
Hacienda
Ohana
Via Napoli
Cape May
Mama Melrose

Since we were just in WDW in January we tried not to have many repeats. Also today is my birthday :cool1: (3/24) so I'm calling this my birthday trip, which means I'm picking all the meals. hee hee ;)

:dance3:

First, Happy Birthday! :bday:

Second, I am so excited for your live report! We're headed to the BC for the first time in September so I'm really looking forward to your report! :yay:

I'm in! :) Hoping to get psyched up for our BC trip in June. One day we'll stay concierge -- like when YDS starts eating us out of house & home. :lmao:

Happy Birthday Erika!!!:goodvibes
I am so looking forward to your live report! Safe travels, looking forward to reading your updates!

you can follow me around the parks live on Twitter: @Erika_Murphy :thumbsup2

I'm in!! Happy Birthday.. and why aren't we friends on Farmville... Friend me Nannette Beaty Fedak I play all day and all night!!! I'll be following you on Twitter too!!!

~Nannette:cool1:

I'm in!! Happy Birthday.. and why aren't we friends on Farmville... Friend me Nannette Beaty Fedak I play all day and all night!!! I'll be following you on Twitter too!!!

~Nannette:cool1:

I just started FV in November. :thumbsup2 I'm Erika Cullen on my level 48 farm and Erika Murphy on my level 26 farm. I haven't gotten enough people yet to get to the English countryside but hopefully I will get over there before we leave. :) I have a feeling I won't be able to farm there on my mobile FV ap though. I have to go thru detox when we go to WDW because the ap doesn't let you do very much except for plowing and harvesting crops. I am big into orchards and my winery. :lovestruc

I'm here ! I love live reports :) Hope you have a Happy Birthday today!

Happy Birthday Erika! I can't wait to read along.

My son has becomed obsessed with Duffy Bear too but alot of it is because our last name is Duffy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter