The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/26/11-4/1/11)!!!!!

We arrived safely at the airport hotel :) we will grab some quick dinner and try to get the kids to go to bed early. Waking up at 4:00 am!!!!! :goodvibes

You should be landing in a little over an hour, hope your first day is magical.

Erika, Hi :goodvibes Have a magical vacation. :goodvibes I can't wait to hear about your BC /cl stay. Your ADRs look delicious! :thumbsup2 Have fun. :thumbsup2

Sending you pixie dust :wizard: for a Magical Trip! I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm looking forward to you filling my days while I wait for my trip!!! We are DVC owners at Beach Club - love, love love looking out over the lake in the evening at the lights from Boardwalk. So happy for you that you are on your way there!

Tammy

We are from West Lafayette, as you can guess we are not big fans of a certain school in Bloomington ;)

We are from West Lafayette, as you can guess we are not big fans of a certain school in Bloomington ;)
I understand, no problem! IU has stunk ever since they won their last NCAA in '87 when I got married and moved and especially since Bobby Knight left (he used to live on my street).

Is the bus filling up yet?

Welcome to the Walt Disney World Resort!!!!! Just passed the gate!!!!!!! :) :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter