The MURPHYS are LIVE from the BEACH CLUB (3/26/11-4/1/11)!!!!!

Came over from the Beach Club/Yacht Club thread! Can't wait!

Hey Erika.....Happy Birthday!

Another Y&BC'er here. Just realized I had followed some of your earlier reports!

So bring it on:surfweb:!

Im new to the BC boards so hello and happy birthday. I can't wait to read your live trip report. We will be there for the first time in 117 days.

I found it! Here is our Portofino 2010 report:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2508051

Before you read it you should be prepared that something really bad happened while we were there. So read at your own risk. Lol :laughing:

First- thank you so much for taking the time to post this for me. Kinda.

Second- OMG! What an awful experience with the annoying insects! And I'm talking about the hotel management, not the ants.

Third- was already regretting booking the PBH almost from the moment we did it. It is totally not our style, but it was the only one available with concierge at a decent price.

Enough about that- Safe travels and great adventures to you all! Hope everyone is feeling ok and have a fantastic time at the Beach Club and the Parks!

joining in on the fun:goodvibes

Happy Birthday have a great trip! We just got back from my birthday trip...and Duffy bear (actually 2) one for my DS10 and one for my DS5 came home with us!

Hi Erika!

looking forward to your reports from the BC! Love the BC, our last 6 stays have been there. :lovestruc Will you be checking in daily? :yay:

YES! I will be checking in at least once a day, sometimes more. :thumbsup2 I can do short updates on my phone and then longer posts at night when we get back to the room. Pictures also! :goodvibes We land at 8:40 AM tomorrow morning, so hopefully if we don't have a long wait for ME we should be at the BC before lunchtime. :cloud9: We plan to leave our luggage and head straight to Epcot. That way when they text us that the room is ready we can walk back over quickly. :woohoo: Tomorrow night our dinner ADR is at Via Napoli, I didn't want to stray too far from the room since we'll be waking up at 4:00 AM that morning.

27 degrees here this morning and a high forecast of 90 degrees tomorrow for Orlando!!! :cool1: I am ready for it!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

I am also a newbie to the YC/BC thread and followed over to your live report. I'm excited to live vicariously through you as you post your updates. I'm can't wait to see your review on Via Napoli - our first ADR (for our June trip) is there too.
Happy Birthday!!:goodvibes

Hey Erika! Another Y&BC'er here! I feel like I'm late to the party with all the folks on board already. I love live reports...looking forward to it!!

Kerry

I'm in, can't wait to read!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the BC!! I'll love vicariously through your family til October :)

Hey Erika, When you have a free minute friend me on FB. I looked you up but there are a lot of Erika Murphy's and Erika Cullen's... I'm pretty sure there is only one Nannette Beaty Fedak :cool1: I play a lot of FV and am now in the English Country :banana: I don't expect you do be farming while at the World... but when you get time friend me so I can start to help you along your way in FV I'm on level 98. Anyway have a safe trip to Disney and enjoy your time. Review Viva Napoli I'm considering there in November and would love to hear how it is.

~Nannette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter