~The NeverEnding Story:TR-Turned-Baby-Turned-Pre-TR~LINK TO NEW PRE-TR...p189

HEY!!!!! :wave2: I'm here!!

I'm glad you let me know b/c it would have been to page 20 by the time I got here :rotfl:! Not even a full 24hrs and already have 3 pages.

I'm wanting to get in again as the first post on someone elses report, that was very interesting :laughing:

Can't wait to read more...although I might already know most of it ;)

so now that you know our vacation plans AND our reproductive plans, i'm sure you feel thoroughly enlightened!!! :lmao:

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: you are to funny!

And you KNOW I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending LOTS of pixiedust: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: pixiedust:

You know with your plans they could cross over in some possible times we could be there too!! :yay:

Oh my gosh, how awesome you are staying at VWL for Christmas time! :lovestruc It really is a beautiful place.

Oh, we were DEFINITELY trying the whole time! None of that "stop trying" business for us.

My advice is to just try to be confident in the fact that it WILL happen and then do what you can to make it happen!

We do know what we're having. We had an ultrasound last week and it's a girl! I would have been happy either way, but a girl will be tons of fun to shop for.

yeah, i try to remember that. but then on the other side i try not to get my hopes up too much either. it will happen when it's meant to happen!

congrats on the baby girl!!! i am fine with either, too, but i abolutely agree that dressing up a little princess will be a blast! princess:

HEY!!!!! :wave2: I'm here!!

I'm glad you let me know b/c it would have been to page 20 by the time I got here :rotfl:! Not even a full 24hrs and already have 3 pages.

I'm wanting to get in again as the first post on someone elses report, that was very interesting :laughing:

Can't wait to read more...although I might already know most of it ;)

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: you are to funny!

And you KNOW I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending LOTS of pixiedust: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: pixiedust:

You know with your plans they could cross over in some possible times we could be there too!! :yay:

yay....i've been waiting for you!!! yeah, can you believe that? i feel so loved! :grouphug: that first post stuff was just weird....a once-in-a-lifetime thing, probably.

you probably do know most of it!

yeah, i don't want to share TOO MANY details of our personal life, but the trip stuff DOES depend on the baby thing so there's really no way to avoid some of it if i'm doing a pre-TR. and i can't NOT do one....i don't think that's possible for me. :lmao: of course, i won't be revealing too much too soon!

are you serious? i think you told me you were playing with april/may 2011. is that right? are there any other times?

Oh my gosh, how awesome you are staying at VWL for Christmas time! :lovestruc It really is a beautiful place.

yeah, let's just hope it works out! if we don't end up going in december next year, then i know when we do go back in december in the future we will be staying there for sure! it's a MUST DO!!!

Oh Yah!!! I'm so glad you started this PTR. Can't wait to hear about all your Disney and life adventures!!!!!

I'm in! I'm on a Disney hiatus as well, until next November! Looking forward to reading and lots of baby wishes to you! :)

and I thought I was starting early! :laughing: I'm in! I'm new to the whole preTR world, just finished my first TR and started a preTR so if you have any professional advice for my preTR, bring it on! ;)

Hi Dawn! I just finished reading your trip report and loved it!

Best Wishes on your current adventure.

My husband and I had our last trip to WDW in May and are not scheduled to return until September 2010, so I completely understand the Disney withdrawal. I really would like to go again this May as I am not getting my Fall trip this year. But I guess I gotta go visit family instead :lmao:

So I will be following along with you and hopefully this next year will fly by and we will both be back to WDW before we know it!

Okay so I am pretty sure I did read and comment on your last TR (came from MeMom's thread), but then I fell behind and just never posted. :confused3 I am definitely on for this one, though! I am so excited for you staying at WL!

I'm in. Your TRs are fun. Plus I want to be around for an announcement. Maybe one of these days I'll have one for you too. ;)

Hey Dawn!!! Im definitely here. You have to keep us posted on Anna and Family too. I would be sad if you didn't have some report before dec 2010!:scared1: I love your reports.

are you serious? i think you told me you were playing with april/may 2011. is that right? are there any other times?

Well it all depends on what mom can get but we would like to go during the Christmas season. So that would mean either after Nov 10th, until thanksgiving week and the first 2 weeks of Dec are possibilities. But Jan-May could definitely be options too. But if I do I will be staying at one of the DVC resorts :woohoo:

Wow you only started this yesterday and you're on page 4?! Jeez woman you're popular :laughing: You know I'm in!

Going to WDW next year is looking less and less possible so I'm going to be having withdrawals when we get back too. We can withdraw together LOL

So cool you get to stay at VWL! Tara is the best to rent from, thanks so much for giving me her name. You send her an email in the morning and a few hours later she's already answered back and called DVC to check it all out! :thumbsup2

You know my fingers are crossed the you will have a bun in the oven sooner than later! :laughing:

Holly cow! It's already to 4 pages!

:cool2: :rotfl:

I'm in! I'm on a Disney hiatus as well, until next November! Looking forward to reading and lots of baby wishes to you! :)

thanks so much!!! and thanks for reading.

and I thought I was starting early! :laughing: I'm in! I'm new to the whole preTR world, just finished my first TR and started a preTR so if you have any professional advice for my preTR, bring it on! ;)

oh, just have fun with it! when it starts to feel like a task, that's when you should just step back from it and take it easy because it's supposed to be FUN! oh, and thanks for reading!

Oh Yah!!! I'm so glad you started this PTR. Can't wait to hear about all your Disney and life adventures!!!!!

thanks! i look forward to you guys being along for the ride!

Hi Dawn! I just finished reading your trip report and loved it!

Best Wishes on your current adventure.

My husband and I had our last trip to WDW in May and are not scheduled to return until September 2010, so I completely understand the Disney withdrawal. I really would like to go again this May as I am not getting my Fall trip this year. But I guess I gotta go visit family instead :lmao:

So I will be following along with you and hopefully this next year will fly by and we will both be back to WDW before we know it!

thanks so much! doesn't it stink when real life interfers with the disney plans??? :laughing: glad to have you along for the ride!

Okay so I am pretty sure I did read and comment on your last TR (came from MeMom's thread), but then I fell behind and just never posted. :confused3 I am definitely on for this one, though! I am so excited for you staying at WL!

hey! glad you came over. i understand getting behind - it happens to me all the times. i see you on memom's thread so it's nice to have you over here!

I'm in. Your TRs are fun. Plus I want to be around for an announcement. Maybe one of these days I'll have one for you too. ;)

awww....thanks! keep your fingers crossed for me and i'll do the same for you!

Hey Dawn!!! Im definitely here. You have to keep us posted on Anna and Family too. I would be sad if you didn't have some report before dec 2010!:scared1: I love your reports.

i will try! thanks so much for your sweet comments!

Well it all depends on what mom can get but we would like to go during the Christmas season. So that would mean either after Nov 10th, until thanksgiving week and the first 2 weeks of Dec are possibilities. But Jan-May could definitely be options too. But if I do I will be staying at one of the DVC resorts :woohoo:

very cool! well, keep me updated. i know you will. ;)

Wow you only started this yesterday and you're on page 4?! Jeez woman you're popular :laughing: You know I'm in!

Going to WDW next year is looking less and less possible so I'm going to be having withdrawals when we get back too. We can withdraw together LOL

So cool you get to stay at VWL! Tara is the best to rent from, thanks so much for giving me her name. You send her an email in the morning and a few hours later she's already answered back and called DVC to check it all out! :thumbsup2

You know my fingers are crossed the you will have a bun in the oven sooner than later! :laughing:

i know....i feel so flattered! thanks for joining in. i will hold your hand through the withdrawals. mine didn't start until mid september, which was a good 9 months. i was impressed! :laughing:

you're welcome! yes, tara rocks. this will be the second time we've bought points from her and i've referred you and one other person to her - she's awesome! keep those fingers crossed for me. ;) thanks!

Hey Dawn!!!! I'm here so glad you started a pre trip report!!!! Looking forward to more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter