**The New 2011 Confirmed Snacks List-Add yours here!**

Yes. There are alot of items that you can use SC's for. I found a list somewhere online, but couldn't find it just now when I searched again. I'll see if I can locate it and post back here . . .

Edit: Found it. thedisneyfoodblog . you can find it on there. :)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Can you get bagels or cereal with a snack credit at POR? They are listed for POFQ but not for POR. Thanks

Can you get bagels or cereal with a snack credit at POR? They are listed for POFQ but not for POR. Thanks

I believe all the resorts offer the same items as snack credits. I.E. all bakery products, etc. I saw this on my visits to POP, Contemporary, and POFQ. If it's not on the list then it just hasn't been submitted by anyone yet or verified by me on my recent trip. I also saw bagels in some of the parks as well.

I'm 99.9% sure that bagels and single servings of cereal (not inc. milk) are a SC at any resorts that carry them (which I would think they all do).

If you are staying at POR I would love to get confirmation of available items from you when you return. I find that taking photos of menu boards, display cases, etc. works great! TIA and have a wonderful trip!

Does anyone know if they still have the mug of soup at Friars Nook in MK? Can you use a snack credit?

Thanks!

Thank you so much for posting this! We just booked our Disney World Honeymoon yesterday and did the Deluxe Dining Plan. I wasn't sure what would be included in that, so was a little unsure of booking the bigger meal plan. With this list I know we will both find enough snacks to keep us full!! Or even to bring back to the room for late night snacks! Looking forward to May!!

Does anyone know if a cereal cup and milk count as 1 snack credit at the resort food court? Going to POFQ next week and would like to know if I should buy some milk and keep it in the fridge, rather than wasting credits on milk every day. TIA.:thumbsup2

Does anyone know if a cereal cup and milk count as 1 snack credit at the resort food court? Going to POFQ next week and would like to know if I should buy some milk and keep it in the fridge, rather than wasting credits on milk every day. TIA.:thumbsup2

Cereal is one SC, milk is another. I did notice that a 1/2 gallon of milk at POP was only a few cents more than the one we picked up at Walmart. I think it was only $2.99 (not a SC, however)

Although the price of WDW's pre-packaged popcorn did go up last week, we were able to get a bag of the kettle corn variety as a snack credit and dessert option at POP. I was also able to get the following items at Pop w/ a snack credit: olive tapenade, hummus, pita chips (separate credit), pre-packaged container of 2 hard boiled eggs, rocky road brownies, apple danishes, frosted cupcakes, pre-packaged Mickey head rice crispy treats, & V8 bottled tomato juice.

Although the price of WDW's pre-packaged popcorn did go up last week, we were able to get a bag of the kettle corn variety as a snack credit and dessert option at POP. I was also able to get the following items at Pop w/ a snack credit: olive tapenade, hummus, pita chips (separate credit), pre-packaged container of 2 hard boiled eggs, rocky road brownies, apple danishes, frosted cupcakes, pre-packaged Mickey head rice crispy treats, & V8 bottled tomato juice.

Thanks for the update. It reminded me I hadn't updated POP yet (and we stayed there a few weeks ago!) I didn't know about the bagged popcorn, hummus, or the Pita Chips (are they the same as the Bagel ones?) Do you remember the new price on the popcorns? TIA:goodvibes

Thanks to Josh's reports on easywdw.com about Osborne's Familiy Lights and MVMCP I have done a few updates. Seasonal holiday food is showing up and the Golden Oakpost has re-opened with another new menu in MK.

Also noticed that my list has magically lost the last portion. I will get to my other computer (where I keep the master list) and correct. Thanks.

Okay, so I guess my list is too long now and the end is getting chopped off. I will remodeling the list to make it fit on one post. This may take some time so please bear with me.

Most of the pre-packaged items that are available at the resorts are the same so I may make one post for all the identical items. Stay tuned.

Just wanted to let you all know that my family was able to get the ice cream cookie sandwiches at Main Street Bakery at the end of October. I asked the lady at the register if they were still a snack credit before getting in line. She smiled and said, "They sure are!" We made sure we used her register to "pay". ;)
Yummy!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that my family was able to get the ice cream cookie sandwiches at Main Street Bakery at the end of October. I asked the lady at the register if they were still a snack credit before getting in line. She smiled and said, "They sure are!" We made sure we used her register to "pay". ;)
Yummy!!!

Thanks! I will put back on the list-maybe they decided to put it back on at the same time they added back the sundaes at Storybook Treats. :goodvibes

Thanks for the update. It reminded me I hadn't updated POP yet (and we stayed there a few weeks ago!) I didn't know about the bagged popcorn, hummus, or the Pita Chips (are they the same as the Bagel ones?) Do you remember the new price on the popcorns? TIA:goodvibes

No prob! :) I think the kettle corn bags were around $4.50, but the other varieties are over $5.00 (maybe $5.50) now. The pita chips are more like baked & seasoned pita bread that are broken into a chip size, not like the bagle chips. They are really tasty & come in a clear plastic bag with a twistie tie just like the ones at AKL's Mara. The hummus at Pop is great, but the olive tapenade had a very strong anchovy taste.

Does anybody know if Min and Bill's Dockside Diner in DHS is open at this time of year? We went last December and they weren't opened when we were there. If anybody can please tell me if they're opened and what days, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!:dance3:

Last week when we were in AK the Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery in Africa would not honor the Double Espresso as a snack credit despite the fact that it was listed on the sign with the Dining Plan logo next to it. Other places did, however . . .

Last week when we were in AK the Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery in Africa would not honor the Double Espresso as a snack credit despite the fact that it was listed on the sign with the Dining Plan logo next to it. Other places did, however . . .

Well that's a bummer! I know when we were there the cashier didn't know if the Iced Coffee was a SC. I pointed it out to him on the menu but he still needed to verify. He said he didn't normally work there.

wdw2011138.jpg

It clearly shows the Double Espresso as a DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter