**The New 2011 Confirmed Snacks List-Add yours here!**

Leaving for airport in just a few hours. I will have limited internet while there (only while at free WiFi locations :)) so if you post while I'm gone, thank you.

I'm sure I'll have updates to add when I get back.

We are here at POP now and I have been collecting SC info. I will update a few right now. I have internet until about 7:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Uhh, don't tell anyone but I may rearrange the parks as well. Maybe by land? Just thinking about it,what do you think?

Yes, by land makes sense to me.

Looking through the lists I have to ask, does anyone really use a snack credit for steamed broccoli at CHH? I love my broccoli, but there's no competition with a jalapeno stuffed pretzel!

Awesome post! Thanks so much! This will help tremendously, especially considering how MEAN my DH gets when he is hungry--he's like a bear! LOL:)

Just got back from WDW late last night. I have many updates to make. Here's the biggest news for those of you who eat at Storybook Treats. The Strawberry Shortcake Sundae, Fudge Brownie Sundae, and Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae are back as SC! The logo now appears on the menu!

I will be updating the list over the next few days.

Just got back from WDW late last night. I have many updates to make. Here's the biggest news for those of you who eat at Storybook Treats. The Strawberry Shortcake Sundae, Fudge Brownie Sundae, and Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae are back as SC! The logo now appears on the menu!

I will be updating the list over the next few days.

Wonderful news!! Our next trip can't come soon enough! Hope you had a great trip!

Yes, by land makes sense to me.

Looking through the lists I have to ask, does anyone really use a snack credit for steamed broccoli at CHH? I love my broccoli, but there's no competition with a jalapeno stuffed pretzel!

Yes, the broccoli at CHH is a SC. So is the couscous. My DM had both with her Salmon for lunch. Both were good. Flavorful. Of course, they would have been better if hot but it's hard to keep broccoli hot. ;)

I've updated some of the places at MK. More updates to come. I need to upload more of my photos.

Does any of the food at the F&W festival count as a SC? Thanks :)

Yes. There are alot of items that you can use SC's for. I found a list somewhere online, but couldn't find it just now when I searched again. I'll see if I can locate it and post back here . . .

Edit: Found it. thedisneyfoodblog . you can find it on there. :)

Does any of the food at the F&W festival count as a SC? Thanks :)

All the food items at the Food Festival are a SC except for one-the Soft Serve Ice Cream with Grand Marnier (sp?) on it. (At least that I saw) It was originally on the menu boards with a DDP logo but when we were there this past week the logo was gone.

We used many of our SC for food tastes at F&WF. :) Couple favs were the lamb at Australia. Mahi Mahi at Brazil and the Lobster Roll at Hops & Barley. The Lobster Cuddler wasn't that great. :(

Here is the new menu at Storybook Treats in FL at MK. The DDP logo is now on the 3 larger sundaes :cloud9:

wdw2011174-1.jpg

List updated on page 1. :)

Updated a few more in MK and EPCOT. Added selections at Joy of Tea in China. Updated Boulangerie Patisserie in France and updated Refreshment Outpost in Africa.

still more to come......

Here is the new menu at Storybook Treats in FL at MK. The DDP logo is now on the 3 larger sundaes

Wow, a $4.69 snack credit? That's terrific, one of the best on the list, if not the best (outside of Food & Wine snacks, that is).

I'm drawing a blank, where is Storybook Treats? By Pooh? And what is a Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae - cookie, ice cream and hot fudge sauce? (I can't read the menu in the pictue) Yum! If so that might become my new favorite now that the ice cream cookie sandwiches at MS bakery aren't on the plan. (yes, I know they are only $4 but it's the point!)

Thanks again Disneydaz for all your hard work. I go to WDW in the beginning of December so you will have to let me know if you need any updates.

I'm drawing a blank, where is Storybook Treats? By Pooh? And what is a Hot Fudge Cookie Sundae - cookie, ice cream and hot fudge sauce? (I can't read the menu in the pictue) Yum! If so that might become my new favorite now that the ice cream cookie sandwiches at MS bakery aren't on the plan. (yes, I know they are only $4 but it's the point!)

Thanks again Disneydaz for all your hard work. I go to WDW in the beginning of December so you will have to let me know if you need any updates.

It's a cookie topped with Vanilla softserve and hot fudge. And yes, it's by Pooh (and Friar Tucks.)

You're welcome :goodvibes

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this thread. I am printing it and bringing it with us on our trip. Such a great resource! I think I am excited for my snack credits alone :rotfl:

Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter