The new and improved clothesline thread

Maybe he can stay in your camper in October :banana::banana:

I'm just practicing what Obama wants for us. Doesn't he want people to give to others? Should I just sell my camper and bum off others? It sounds good. Maybe I could get a write off or something free from the government.

Seriously, I really appreciate the hospitality of the Lornaduck/AuburnJen92 families. Annie and I had a great time. I really like the Crystal River area. I'll be back there next week, unfortunately at the nuke power plant working. I wish it was to go jetskiing again.

I certainly did. Denise (Disney92) and her family are great and I also love her sister's family. I taught with Barbara (her sister) when I was at the local high school before I had to transfer because of budget cuts. We went a saw the free movie, had a wonderful lunch and then the kiddies swam in the pool and we caught up the rest of the afternoon. CJ is one pooped little kid! It was such a great time! I am so glad she came down to see her sister! YEAH!:banana:

She's a married woman Lorna......wait, did I say married?????

That there's my favorite kind. My attraction to married women is like Frank and fishin.

Watch out Olivia, he really is a good Guy, even brings his own towels when he comes to stay!!!

I certainly did. Denise (Disney92) and her family are great and I also love her sister's family. I taught with Barbara (her sister) when I was at the local high school before I had to transfer because of budget cuts. We went a saw the free movie, had a wonderful lunch and then the kiddies swam in the pool and we caught up the rest of the afternoon. CJ is one pooped little kid! It was such a great time! I am so glad she came down to see her sister! YEAH!:banana:

Glad you had a great day.

Who would have thought I would have been in the middle of such meeting chains, way out here in the middle of the world. Denise, Deb, Jen, and Lisa all in one summer. :thumbsup2

um, I seem to remember some peeps like KampfireKim and such sayin' that they were goin' to the fort and all and we would be havin' some pics of po folk and their clotheslines...

It is August and no pics....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused3

um, I seem to remember some peeps like KampfireKim and such sayin' that they were goin' to the fort and all and we would be havin' some pics of po folk and their clotheslines...

It is August and no pics....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:confused3

Kampfirekim just got back Tuesday night....on August 3. Are the natives getting restless? :laughing:

A TR will begin today hopefully. As soon as I make my way through all my pics, the clotheslines of poor campers will be posted. Including my own. I got a couple of pics I think you'll particulary like. A complete and utter disregard for the sanctity of trees. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter