The new and improved clothesline thread

Kampfirekim just got back Tuesday night....on August 3. Are the natives getting restless? :laughing:

A TR will begin today hopefully. As soon as I make my way through all my pics, the clotheslines of poor campers will be posted. Including my own. I got a couple of pics I think you'll particulary like. A complete and utter disregard for the sanctity of trees. ;)

Well, today is

NATIONAL UNDERWEAR DAY

I was hoping for some input here....

Well, today is

NATIONAL UNDERWEAR DAY

I was hoping for some input here....

I had no idea....many pardons. I meant no disrespect to such a hallowed and sacred holiday.

I'm afraid I'll have no underwear pics to contribute. I never had time to find any for my clothesline and I don't remember seeing them on the clotheslines of the other poor campers. There will however, be plenty of rope tied to trees. :thumbsup2

I can't believe I'm even posting this - I plead "newbie" - hey, at least there are some Belle panties on there (DD) - I was the only cabin in my loop with stuff hanging out - does that count for anything?

I must have left my clothesline with my tape...

2d2285d7.jpg

I can't believe I'm even posting this - I plead "newbie" - hey, at least there are some Belle panties on there (DD) - I was the only cabin in my loop with stuff hanging out - does that count for anything?

I must have left my clothesline with my tape...

2d2285d7.jpg

Hey, now that is a good job there for a newbie!

But next time, bring some rope and do it right!

Look at those trees that you don't own that you could tie up to!

And, that is also a great shot of the old comfort station in the middle of the 2100 loop that Des1954 insisted did not exist!

TCD

Hey, now that is a good job there for a newbie!

But next time, bring some rope and do it right!

Look at those trees that you don't own that you could tie up to!

And, that is also a great shot of the old comfort station in the middle of the 2100 loop that Des1954 insisted did not exist!

TCD

Glad to be of assistance! I thought it might be a converted comfort station - looked like they were just using it for storage. Saw a truck there loading up equipment a time or two. DH said it was just a storage building that they had cleverly disguised. I thought it was an odd place to put a storage building.

So, 2100 used to be a camping loop?

A little late but true to my word....

Here's some FW clothesline sighting from my trip.

102_6012.jpg

102_6016.jpg

102_6017.jpg

102_6018.jpg

This camper deserves some sort of plaque for awesome use of yellow rope and a tarp. The plaque must be nailed to a tree of course. ;)

102_6020.jpg

102_6034.jpg

102_6035.jpg

102_6036.jpg

102_6037.jpg

This one's not too shabby either. Nice long line involving 3 trees!

102_6038.jpg

But wait....

these guys assaulted 4 trees that don't belong to them! *GASP*

102_6043.jpg

102_6045.jpg

More to come as soon as I load my other memory card into the computer.

This camper deserves some sort of plaque for awesome use of yellow rope and a tarp. The plaque must be nailed to a tree of course. ;)
102_6036.jpg

Wow!

IMHO, my old Scoutmaster would roll over in his grave if he saw this ropemanship!

That is really something to behold!

TFS

TCD

It was raining off and on this weekend in Crystal Isle, but I did find some evidence of tree bashing and abuse...

39065_1587780573079_1192749535_31629549_6561621_n.jpg

Clothesline for sale at the Fort.

There you have it. WDW condones and supports the hanging of clotheslines.

Good enough for me!

100_7302.jpg

KFK's contribution to the endangerment of tree bark.

100_7439.jpg

Hmmmmmm..... Nothin but a bunch of poor campers. And look, to top it off they're on a premium site. Must be some uppity poor campers. I thought that was pop up loop style. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter