The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

Behind the order area:

P1020885_zpsya13cupd.jpg
:tink:

Show me something from Tom Sawyer's Island

That's too funny! We should do a Dis-meet!

Funny but true story from last time we were at MK. We were walking thru Frontierland when a lady behind us was trying to flag us down and get our attention. We stopped and she said aren't you on the Disboards? I said yes. She said I thought I recognized you from your pictures in your posts!. I was amazed and I recognized her user name as well when she told me. We chatted for a minute, met her lovely family and walked away feeling pixie dusted! small world! (no, not that one) Haven't heard from her since on Disboards so if you are out there - and you know who you are - say hello! lol

So... shall we do a Dis-meet? I'm game!

Our own DIS meet. There were supposed to be more people, but I missed the time, and I think she did also. Unfortunately I don't remember her name. This was several years ago, so if you're still here let me know!

Show me the Kidani pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter